Chapter 9: The Myers House

STILL October 31st
(Third person POV)

Y/N tried to fill in the silence after she got no response from Michael.  "I liked it better than being killed, and almost being raped." Y/N whispered the last part.  Michael flinched in reaction to the word rape.  Michael kneels down to Y/N's height and places his hands on her shoulders. 

After staring at Y/N for a few minutes without her talking, Michael picks Y/N up and throws her over his shoulders and began to walk out of her house.  All that Y/N can see from her view on Michael's shoulders was the ground, the back of Michael's legs and his back as he walked. 

"Where are you taking me?" 
Y/N asked.

After what felt like an hour of traveling, they come across a wooden house that looks fimilar.  "I saw this in my dream." Y/N thought to herself.  Michael walked up the steps that lead to the front door and opened it.  Y/N looked up and didn't see much furniture in the house.  A couch, a table and a couple chairs.  Michael continues to walk and goes up the staircase.  Y/N thought to herself, "Is this where he's taking me to slaughter me?"  Y/N started to worry just thinking about it.  Y/N turns her head slightly to see Michael entering a room that looked like a attic of some sorts.  Candles were lit everywhere to give off light in the dark room.  Y/N started to whimper, thinking that this is the end of the line. 

Unexpectedly, Y/N felt Michael shift her weight off his shoulders and was now cradled in his arms.  His right arm supporting her back while left arm was below her knees.  Y/N glanced at Michael then what he was looking at.  She found out that it was a rocking chair.  Michael slowly walked towards it and sat in it.  Having Y/N in his lap, he began to rock Y/N and himself in a soothing pave.

(Your POV)

I was so not expected this.  Well so was him tickling me, but this was also so unexpected.  I stuttered with my words, trying to speak to Michael.  I finally sucked it up and spoke in a calm and confused tone.

"You're- you're not going t-to kill me?" I said, my voice shaking nervously.  Michael shook his head no.  I sighed in relief.  "Why not?" I asked, curiously.  He stood up and set me down on the chair and walked out of the room, down the stairs, disappearing into the darkness.

I sat there in the rocking chair, wondering what he was getting.  More importantly, why does he wear that creepy mask all the time?  I've always wondered that ever since he starting stalking me last Friday.  Was he afraid of people looking at his real face?  The curiosity killed me. 

Michael finally came back with a piece of paper and a pencil.  He wrote something down and handed it to me. 

"You're special and my obsession." It stated. 

His obsession?  What the heck was that suppose to mean?  Also, why does he use paper to communicate?  Can he not speak?  I felt sorry for silenceness.

"Why is everyone out to get me lately?"  I asked instead. 

Michael shrugs his shoulders slowly.  My eyes started to fill with tears.  I covered my eyes to prevent Michael from seeing me cry.  Michael tilted his head and kneeled down to my height and wrapped his arms around me.  I returned the hug and cried in his torso.  I can feel his heart beating; it sounded majestic and soothing.  I leaned my head against his chest, his steady heartbeat calming me down.  I lay there sobbing, while Michael toyed with my ponytail and trailing his left hand up and down my back.  His steady breathing, gentle caressing, and beating heart made me fall asleep in his arms.

(Michael's POV)
I watched Y/N fall asleep in my arms.  She looked so cute.  Her head resting on my chest, her hands clutching my mehcanics suit while breathing through her mouth softly. 

A part of me didn't want to disturb her but I knew she wouldn't be comfortable in this position.  So, I picked her up and carried her bridal style to my room.  I placed her on the bed and took a glance at her. 

She had a sweet face, her eyes closed softly and her mouth slightly open to breath.  Some of her H/C was covering her eyes, shielding them.  I brushed the hair aside and saw that her cheeks were red and her eyes had moisture around them.  I sighed sadly; she went through so much in less than a week.  I stroked her cheek gently and smiled.  Her cheek was warm and soft.  I removed my hand pulled the covers over her and watched her sleep.

After about 10 minutes of watching my girl sleep, I stood up from the bed.  It was still Halloween and I had more killing to do.  I grabbed the doorknob and slowly closed the door behind me, not wanting to wake up my girl and left. 

Author's Note

Me:  Chapter 9!

Slashers: Yay! :)

Me:  I got some of this material from the same story I used for the previous chapter but put in my own words and added scenes. 

Michael:  It's still descriptive and has great vocabulary.  *holding my hand and kissing it*

Me:  Awwww.  Thanks senpai. 

Jason:  It's cool to put it in other characters' POV. 

Me:  Thanks Jason.  A lot of stories have that.

Freddy:  Keep going until I show up again. 

Me:  Oh Freddy.  *rolls eyes*

Michael: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and see you next time. 

Me:  Hey!  That's MY line! *crossing my arms*

Michael:  *chuckles and kisses my forehead*

Me and the slashers:  Bye.  :D