Chapter 20: Michael Myers vs Freddy Krueger (Final)

STILL November 7th
(Third person POV)

(Imagine this song playing during the fight.) 

Freddy and Michael stabbed, slashed and sliced each other away for what felt like forever.  When suddenly Michael slashed his knife across Freddy's right arm making it sqruit blood.  Then Michael slashed his chest not drawing any blood. 

Michael attempted to stab him from above but Freddy blocked him with his arms. Freddy pushes Michael's arm back to only be knocked over by Michael.  Freddy laid their defenseless as Michael towered over him.

Just as Michael was about to land a stabbing blow, Freddy slashed his glove against Michael's hand, cutting it and making Michael lose his grip on the kitchen knife.  Freddy grabs the falling kitchen knife in his left hand.  Michael looked at his cut hand and looked at the bleeding cuts Freddy inflicted.

Freddy then slashed the knife at Michael's leg, making Michael flinch in pain.  Freddy stood up with two weapons now and began to stab and slash at Michael.  At one point, Michael laid on the ground crawling away on his and Freddy mercilessly slashing at his back with his own knife and his razor blades.

Freddy then turns Michael over and straddles his lap and raised his claws above his head towards Michael.

(Your POV)
I watched Freddy and Michael and saw that Freddy was fighting back and slicing and dicing Michael with both his claws and Michael's own knife.  I gasped as I saw Michael now laying on the ground, completely defenseless and Freddy's clawed glove raised above his head, directly aiming at Michael's face.

"It's the end now Michael AUDREY Myers!" I heard Freddy yell.  That's when I finally snapped.  I grabbed the butcher knife from inside my boot and snuck behind Freddy Krueger. Once I got closer to him, I stabbed him in the back. "You bastard!!" I yelled jamming the knife deeper into his back. Freddy screamed in pain and turned around.  "You BITCH!!" He yelled and slashed my arm and grabbed me.  "You'll pay dearly for your misbehavior!" He exclamied and slashed my collarbone and threw me far away.  My back painfully made in contact with on a tree, making groan in pain.  I got limply got up from the ground and saw that Michael grabbed Freddy and pulled the knife out of his back, the wound sqruiting out crimson blood.  "We can't keep stabbing him. The only way to defeat Freddy Krueger is..." I started then looked around and found an abandoned shed.  On the front porch steps, I saw gasoline in tanks and gasped. "...is with fire." I finished.

I ran to the shed and grabbed a tank and ran towards Freddy.  I poured the gasoline all over the dock.  Once the tank was empty, I grabbed another tank full of gasoline and poured the gasoline out of the tank.  Once it was empty, I ran off and watched Michael fight Freddy.  Even though Michael had no weapon, he knew how to fight with his hands.  He was throwing punches at Freddy.  One blow was so hard that it completely knocked Freddy off his feet where his back made contact to the gasolined dock, possibly soaking some of the gasoline into his sweater.

He gets back up and tries to slash Michael but Michael grabbed Freddy's hand and held it in place.  After that happened, I ran back to the shed and sprinted inside.  I rummaged through the shelves and finally found what I was looking for: matches.  I grabbed the package and ran back out to see Michael still holding Freddy's clawed hand in place.  I grabbed one of the matches and lighted it.  The glow of the fire brighten the dark woods.  I ran to the dock with the match in hand.  "Freddy!" I screamed.  Freddy turned his head towards me.  His head had a gaping wound that still bled crimson red blood.  "Go to hell!" I screamed and threw the match on the dock, setting it ablaze quickly thanks to the gasoline.