Chapter 22: Home at Last

STILL November 7th
(11:29 pm)
(Your POV)

Michael carried me bridal style out of Camp Crystal Lake and back to Haddonfield.  I didn't know how Michael and Freddy got to Crystal Lake so quickly.  'Maybe they teleported.' I thought to myself.  Michael got to an area in Camp Crystal Lake where no one will see us, and in a flash, we were no longer in Camp Crystal Lake, we were home.  Haddonfield, Illinois at last. 

"How did you do that?" I asked Michael surprised.  Michael chuckled and said, "I'm Michael Myers babe, I can teleport." I blushed and giggled.  "I forgot." I confessed.  Michael chuckled and carried my upstairs to our bedroom.  He set me on the bed and examined me.  He saw the cuts on my collarbone and arm.  "Oh baby girl, you're cut.  I'm so sorry." He said and peppered kisses all over my face and neck.  I giggled at his actions.  "I'm fine.  They hurt at first but I'm fine." Michael shook his head no and left the bedroom and headed to the  bathroom.  While he was there I changed out of my dirty, sweaty and blood covered clothes and put them in the laundry room downstairs and went back upstairs to the bedroom and changed into my white nightgown and sat on the bed.

(Michael's POV)

(Your name) wasn't okay.  She had cuts on her collarbone and her arm and was covered in dirt and dried blood.  I grabbed a washcloth and saturated it in warm water and grabbed another rag and soaked it in rubbing alcohol.  I held the washcloths in my hands and headed back to the bedroom. 

I saw (Your name) sitting on the bed in her white nightgown, her head and back leaned on the headboard and her body stretched forward.  Her face was looking down at her bare legs and feet.  'She's so beautiful.' I thought to myself as I walked to her.  She looked up and looked at me with her (eye color) orbs and moved her legs into a criss cross position.  I sat in front of her and moved her hair out of the way.  She looked into my eyes and smiled.  I smiled back and began cleaning the dried blood off her cuts.  Once I was done, I grabbed the rubbing alcohol soaked rag and rubbed it softly against her collarbone.  She hissed a bit in pain and I kissed her cheek to reassure her that it's okay. 

I then moved to her arm and rubbed the cloth gingerly against her cuts.  She hissed more in pain probably because they were  deeper wounds.  After I was done, I stroked her cheek and softly kissed her lips.  I grabbed the first aid kit from under the bed and got out the bandages and wrapped some around her arm.  Then I ripped off a piece and taped it to her collarbone over the cuts.  I turned my attention to the dried blood and dirt on her face and neck.  I put the rubbing alcohol soaked rag back in the bathroom and  cleaned it and left it in the rack and came back to (your name). 

(Your name) stayed in the same position she was in.  I sat back down on the bed and grabbed the warm washcloth from the nightstand and began cleaning her face.  I removed the tears, and dried blood from her cheeks.  The sweat and dirt from her forehead.  The crust from her eyes and the dried snot from under her nose.  After I was done with her face, I then cleaned all the dirt and dried blood on her neck.  I heard her moan softly and I chuckled. 

After I finished her neck, I set the washcloth aside and looked into my girl's eyes.  Me and her have gone through a lot for the past few days, and I couldn't believe it was all over.  Finally, I get to spend more time with my princess.  She smiled at me, like she knew what I was thinking about.  I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her gently onto the bed.  I pulled the dark blue duvet over her shoulders and kissed her cheeks.  I tapped her nose playfully with my right index finger and got off the bed and walked towards the door.  I looked at my little angel one more time and saw that she was already fast asleep.  I smiled and slowly began closing the door.  I stopped a few inches away.  "Good night little princess." I said and closed the door softly.

Author's Note

MeHey awesome people! Thank you so much for reading this chapter.  *whispersThe slashers are in the basement talking about the Fourth of July and what happened to Freddy.  *giggles and talks normallyAnyways, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a whilePlease don't be upset

AwesomeAnyways, in 4 days, it will be my birthdayI will update a chapter on it for my other story.   Sadly, this story is coming to a close in a few chapters😢😢😔😔😦😦

I might make a chapter on the aftermath, then maybe a lemon, and finally an epilogue.  Thanks for reading and see you next chapter! Bye! 💖💖 :)