Chapter 13: He Loves Me

Author's Note: Song above.  Please give it a listen.  There's a second one below in case this one doesn't work. (Or vice versa).

Still November 3rd
(Michael's POV)
"I don't Myers." Jason said rubbing Michael's back. "Guess we'll have to find out." "Yeah." Michael said sadly.

(Time skip to the Myers house)
(Third person POV)
Michael and Jason arrive back at the Myers house. "Thanks for helping take care of Freddy." Michael thanked Jason. "No problem." Jason said. "Freddy can be such an asshole sometimes." "Yeah you got that right." Michael agreed and began to laugh. Jason chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Bye Michael." "Bye Jason." Michael smiled under his mask and waved. He turned around and sighed. He opens the door and heads upstairs to the bathroom. Surprisingly, Y/N was still in the bathtub. She looked up and saw Michael. She gasped at the sight of him. Michael looks down and forgot that he was covered in blood. "What happened?" Y/N asked. "Freddy got what he deserved." Michael said darkly. "Is he dead?" she asked. Michael removes his mask and shakes his head no. "He got away before we could deliver the death blow."

Y/N looks down and tears starting streaming down her face. She heard thuds coming from the floor, and then heard a zipper unzip. She looks up and sees Michael removing his mechanics suit. She blushed a bright red and covered her eyes. Michael chuckles and gets in. "The water's still warm." Michael thought to himself. He shrugged and thought that maybe Y/N added more warm water. He slips in and pulls
Y/N closer to him, and she lays her head on his bare chest.

"Don't worry Y/N." Michael said massaging her waist. "Freddy won't get away with this." Y/N smiled and got and stared into Michael's eyes. Michael grabbed Y/N's shoulders and shoved her into a passionate kiss. Y/N pulled away and gasped for air. She stared into his eyes. He had lust in his chocolate brown eyes.

(Lemon ahead!)

(Play song now and then begin reading)

(Just imagine this song playing during this)

Y/N kissed Michael's lips and Michael returns the kiss with passion. Their lips smacked amorously and Y/N took this opportunity to slip her tongue in Michael's mouth. Michael gasped at this action then immediately joined in. Their tongues fought each other until Michael dominated Y/N. Y/N moanes as Michael removed his lips from hers and begins to bite on her neck. Y/N moaned with pleasure as he sends kisses from her neck to her collarbone and her breasts. He sucks on her breasts and nips on her nipples. Y/N tangled her fingers in Michael's hair and moaned as she became wet with pleasure.

Michael then sends kisses down her stomach and stopped at her womanhood. "Stop." Y/N said. Michael looks up, surprised. "What's wrong, cutie?" he asked. "Do you want me stop?" Y/N looks at him. His brown eyes were now black with lust.

"I'm a virgin. Can you please be gentle?" Y/N said calmly. Michael smirks and plants a sensual kiss on Y/N's lips. "Of course." Michael said seductively. He grabs Y/N's waist and pins her to the wall. He slowly lowers his head towards Y/N's womanhood.

"You're all mine now." Michael purred.

He dived into Y/N's womanhood and began eating her out. Y/N screamed with bliss, delight and pleasure which made his sucking tenfold. Y/N moaned loudly and tangled her fingers in Michael's hair. "Michael, I'm close!" Y/N screamed with delight and pleasure. Michael sucked faster, Y/N screamed as she cumed into Michael's mouth and orgasmed gripping the wall.

Michael then removes his mouth from her womanhood and wiped his mouth. Y/N was panting heavily and sweat and tears covered her face. She then leans closer to Michael, pinning him to the wall.  Y/N then gets down lower, stops at his veiny and phenomenal sized member and smirked. "Now it's my turn." Y/N panted. She dives into his member and sucks tenfold. Michael orgasmed hard with delight and began to pant as he ejaculated into Y/N's mouth.

Y/N lifts her head from his member and wiped her mouth. She then dug her face into his stomach and sent kisses all over his chest and belly. Michael chuckled a bit when Y/N's lips brushed against his stomach and bellybutton. Y/N giggles and her lips travel from his stomach, chest, collarbone and neck to Michael's lips and kissed them passionately. Michael moans and pins Y/N down on the end of the tub connecting to the wall so that she was lying down and kisses her roughly and slips his tongue into her mouth. Y/N moans and lets Michael dominate her.
(End of lemon)

(Your POV)
Michael pulls away and stares into my eyes. He smiles and embraces me. He then steps out of the tub with me in his arms.  "I love you." I said.  Michael smiles, "I love you too."

Author's Note

Me: That's the end of the chapter.

Michael:  The lemon in the bathtub was amazing.

Me:  *blushes* This was for rbrookv because her lemon with Jason Voorhees was cute.  The song was also a tribute to it.  Thank you rbrookv!  ;D

Jason:  Check her out!

Me: Yes because she loves you Jason.

Jason:  *blushes*

Me:  Thanks for reading.  Vote and comment.  See you next time!

Me and the Slashers: Bye! ;D ♡♡