Chapter 11: Improvement

Still November 1st
(Your POV)
I giggled nervously after he said that.  It's only the first day!  He chuckles lightly and strokes my my cheek.  He then places his hand on my chest and pushed me down so that I was laying on the bed.  He takes my injured arm and strokes the bandage.  "Does it hurt when I touch it?" He asked tenderly.  "A little bit." I answered while slowly nodding my head.  He releases my arm and begins to stroke my leg.  The gesture made me feel tried.  I slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

(Michael's POV)
My girl laid there fast asleep.  I don't know how she falls asleep so fast.  I looked at her watch on her left wrist; it was only 8:01 pm.  I kidnapped her around 11:15 pm.  I started to take her to my house around 11:45 due to the delay of tickling her.  I arrived to my house around 12:45 am because it took an hour from her house to my house.  And she fell asleep 2:00 am.  She woke up around 7:00 pm.  She got more than 10 hours of sleep.  Unless after I left the house that night, she woke up again and stayed up for a couple hours.  I barely get sleep since I kill people and I'm pure evil.  So I always go to sleep late, and wake up mid afternoon.  

Besides that, she might just be still tired from Halloween.  I let her sleep and left the room.  "I should get her a gift.  Maybe a dress?... YES!" I thought happily.

November 2nd 
(Third person POV)
Y/N woke up energetic and happy.  She didn'thave any Freddy nightmares and her arm was better. Their were really bad cuts but they recovered well.  Michael came in with something behind his back.  He wasn't wearing his mask, which is a good thing because Y/N loved seeing his face. "What's been your back MichaelY/N Y/N asked curiously.  Michael chuckled and revealed what was behind his back. 

It was a pink princess dress (even though Halloween was 2 days ago) with white tights and white sparking flats.  "I'm a little  too old to wear something like that." Y/N thought to yourself.  Y/N took the costume and hugged it.  "Put on." Michael said, tugging on the costume.  "Okay." Y/N replied.  Y/N looked down at  the clothes she was wearing now.  She was still in her clown costume. "By the way, your clown costume's cute, reminds me of when I wore one when I was six." Michael complimented, smiling.  Y/N blushed, "Thank you." "Now put it on!" Michael insisted.  "Not with you in the room!" Y/N exclaimed.  "Why not?" Michael asked seductively, placing his hands on Y/N's waist.  "Because I said so!" Y/N yelled.  "Now get out!" "Okay." Michael said and smacked my butt.  I screamed and Michael chuckled mischievously.  "What a trip." Y/N whispered while removing her costume.

After pulling on the tights, slipping on the dress and putting on the flats, Y/N took a look in a full length mirror.  The dress had puffy sleeves and the skirt was knee length and reminded her a pink cloud.  The material was soft as silk and a little childish.  Y/N spun around and the skirt twirled beautifully.  Y/N then sits on the bed and waits for Michael.

After a few minutes, Micheal  entered the room, sat on the bed next to me, and smiled.  "You remind me of my niece, Jamie. She was a cute girl." Michael stated.  "What happened to her?" Y/N asked.  "I killed her." Michael answered.  Y/N gasped at the statement.  "Why?" Y/N whispered. 

Michael sighed and explained.  "I under a curse, the Curse of Thorn, specifically and that said curse makes me kill my own bloodline.  I hated doing it, but I had to.  Also, since I'm pure evil, I can't die."

"I don't think you're pure evil."  Y/N said softly rubbing Michael's shoulder.  "You're one of the only ones who cared for beside my parents."  Michael looks at Y/N and picks her up bridal style and carries her downstairs.  "What are you doing?" Y/N asked, giggling.  "It's my turn to explore you." Michael answered and smiled.  Y/N blushed a bright red as Michael placed her a couch in front of a TV.  He kneels down to Y/N's height on the couch. 

(Michael's POV)
My right hand reaches out and touches her brown locks.  My thick fingers tangling themselves in the ends.  Both of my hands then go to Y/N's face, traveling her forehead, eyes, nose,  cheeks, jaw and stopped at her lips.  I stroked her bottom lip with my left thumb.  She closed her eyes.  "She's enjoying this." I though and smiled.  "I'll continue."  My right hand then goes to her chest feeling her breasts.  My hand then travels to her stomach, then I had idea. Both hands poked her in the ribcage, and she giggled.  I chuckled lightly and continued.  My fingers traveled down thighs and legs and stopped at her ankles.  I then grabbed her arms.  I sneakily crawl my fingers to armpits, knowing that she's ticklish, and wiggled my fingers into her armpits.  She laughed uncontrollably and smiled.  I love seeing her smile.

(Your POV)
I opened my eyes and stared at Michael.  His gnarly knuckles brushing against my cheeks.  "You're so beautiful." He complimented in a hoarse and deep voice.  "Do you really think so?" I asked nervously.  Michael nodded quickly but small.  I looked down at my feet.  Two fingers lift up my head.  "You okay?" Michael asked worriedly.  "A lot of my friends make fun of me because of how my body looks.  They have small breasts while my a little bit bigger, and they made fun of me because of it."

Michael sighed sadly and embraces me in a tight hug.  "I think you're more beautiful and special that way." he said.  O hugged him tighter and traced circles on his back.  Michael's left hand was stroking my back gingerly, while his right hand was lost in my hair.  His face in the crook of my neck, nuzzling it gently.  I giggled as his nose rubs against my neck making me blush.  Turning my head gave me more access.  His brown hair tickling my neck. 

"I'll never let anyone hurt you or touch you."  he said into my neck.  I kiss his rough cheek and leaned on his chest, eventually falling asleep.  Michael picks me up and lays me on him while he lays on the couch.  My arms on his shoulders while his wrapped around my waist. 

(Michael's POV)
I looked down and Y/N was fast asleep.  I smiled and stroked the small of her back.  "She's just so beautiful while she's sleeping.  I can't take my eyes off her." I thought to myself.  I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

Author's Note

Me: It's official.  This is the longest chapter I've ever written so far. 

Freddy:  When do I show up again? *sighs*

Me:  Real soon.

Jason:  Have you really been bullied about your looks?

Me:  *looks down sadly and plays with tail*  Yes.  When I was younger, I was.  I get made fun of now on other things.  *tears down my cheeks*

Michael:  *embraces me and kisses the top of head*  Thanks, Michael. *kisses his hand*  *wipes away the tears, smiles and continues announcements* Anyways, in the next chapter there will a special appearance by another slasher near the end of the chapter.

Ghostface:  *sneaks behind me and pulls my tail.*

Me:  *screams and turns into a cat*

Jason and Michael:  Kitty!! *chases me around the house*

Me:  *meows*  Help me!

Ghostface:  *laughing hard*

Freddy:  Thanks for reading!  Don't forget to vote and comment.  See you next chapter!  *waves his clawed hand*

Me:  *jumps on the table and Norman grabs me and pets me* 

*Jason and Michael walk over to Norman and hug him. I turn back into human but still have tail and fake ears on the top of my head.  Michael grabs me and runs.*

Michael: Bye everyone!  :D  *continues to run*

Jason and Norman: Michael!!

:D   ♡♡♡♡