Chapter 23: Aftermath

(6 days later)
(November 13th)
(9:38 am.)
(Your POV)

I sat at the table with Michael eating breakfast that me and him have made together. We made French toast, eggs and cut up fruit. Of course Michael cut the fruit because I get nervous around sharp objects.

For some reason, while I was making the eggs, he would always come up behind me and place his hands on my sides or waist and kiss my cheek or neck or sometimes even both. It was so silly but I loved it, because he was my boyfriend. (I'll get to that later).

Six days after the battle, things sort of went back to normal. Michael is more protective of me and I'm more protective of him. Here's a day to day schedule.

November 8th: A day after the battle, I was in a lot of pain. My cuts burned and my body ached from being slammed into a tree by Freddy. Michael came in to check on me. He stayed with me and took care of me. He bought my meals upstairs to our room and spoon fed it to me. He kept me in bed and carried me to the places I needed to go. When I was laying down, he would keep an ice pack on my back to soothe the pain. After the day was over, he cuddled with me and kissed my back a lot, hoping it will get better soon. This gesture made giggle and fall asleep.

November 9th: I was a bit better today but still in a lot of pain. The day went the same as yesterday but I was able to sit up in bed a bit but not all the way. I still needed my ice pack for my back to soothe pain. At the end of the day, he cuddled me a bit more than yesterday since I was a bit better. I smikes and fell asleep.

November 10: I was a little better today but still in pain. It was the same routine today as yesterday but I was able to sit up all the way and straighten my back. But I still had a hard time getting out of bed so Michael still carried me places. At the end of the day, he rubbed the ice pack all over my back and kissed it. These gestures sent shivers and tingling sensations down my spine, making me giggle and made me fall asleep.

November 11: This day I felt better. I didn't need my ice pack anymore and I can get up and walk around but not freely. So Michael kept carrying me downstairs and upstairs. At the end of the day, we cuddled and fell asleep.

November 12: I woke up better than yesterday. I got out of bed and I was able to go down and up the stairs. Every time I felt pain, I took pain medicine and laid down. At the end of the day, I fell asleep on the couch and felt Michael cuddle up to me.

And finally today I much better in terms of body aches. But the emotional scars were still there. I finished breakfast and headed to the bathroom to shower. I grabbed shampoo and conditioner and a towel and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the shower and placed my towel on the racks and the shampoo and conditioner on the edge of the tub and got in. I scrubbed my body with soap and heard the door open.

Author's Note

Me: Thank you guys so much for reading. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'll be uploaded a chapter in Me and The Slashers about that. See you next time! Bye! 😊