Chapter 14: Dance

STILL November 3rd
(Your POV)
He places me down on the floor and wraps a towel around me. He then grabs another towel and wraps it around his waist. He leaves the bathroom and returned with a bra, underwear and a gray dress. I grabbed them and thanked him, and  headed to the bedroom.

After drying off and putting on lotion, and put on my bra, underwear and then the dress. The dress was sleeveless so it showed my arms and shoulders and was knee length. I combed my hair and put in a ponytail then sat on the bed and waited for Michael.

Michael comes in and sits next to me. "Michael, do you think I'm weak?" I asked quietly. Michael shakes his head vigorously. "No, cutie. Freddy's just a jerk who loves toying with you and making you vulnerable." Michael explained and hugged my waist, and kissed below my ear.  "Are you sure?" "Yes". Michael answered, kissing my cheek. "I'll sleep with you from now on." He confirmed. "Stalker". I teased. He chuckles and pushed me on the bed so that I'm laying down and then he lays down next to me.  I giggled as I stare into his eyes.  He laughs as well and then wraps his arms around my waist and kisses below my ear again. "I'll always protect you." Michael whispered as I closed my eyes.

November 4th
(Third person POV)
Y/N woke up and found herself on top of something hard.  Her hands felt it and she found out that it was a chest.  She opens her eyes more and finds herself on top of Michael.  She stares into Michael's black eyes while Michael strokes her hair. 

"Umm...hi?" Y/N said unsurely.  Michael then stops stroking her hair and his hand trails down her back.  His fingers caressing the small of her back.  This calm gesture relaxed Y/N.  She closes her eyes and lays on Michael's broad chest, not noticing the mischievous glint in Michael's eyes until it was too late. 

After Y/N fell asleep, she woke up again to a poke inside her right armpit.  She quickly opens her eyes and sees Michael's finger in her armpit and made a surprising realization.  He was tickling her!  Y/N tried to control her laughter, but lose when Michael's fingers squeezed his way into her left armpit. 

Rolling on her back didn't dislodge Michael's fingers.  It only gave him the chance to pin her down.  Y/N started crying with laughter when Michael began attacking her ribs and stomach, his fingers poking and pinching.  Y/N tries to push him off but he grabs her hands and pins them over her head. 

(Your POV)
He grabs a tie from the nightstand that was randomly there and uses it to tie my hands.  He then lifts up my shirt to my breasts and places his lips on my stomach.  I giggled at this action because it also tickled. 

"Michael, stop!  That tickles too!" I shrieked.  Michael only answers with a simple moan and continues to kiss my stomach. 

After a few minutes of him kissing and tickling my stomach, he stops, unties my hands, and lays his head on my stomach.  I tangle my fingers into his hair and smiled.  He then gets up and walks out of the room, without saying a word.  A few minutes later, I get out of bed myself and head to the bathroom to get ready. Before I head there, I see a pile of clothes in a corner.  "They must be for me". I thought to myself then headed to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, I leave and head downstairs.  My gray dress swaying every time I walk.  I see Michael at the counter making something.  I approach him and hug his waist.  He chuckles and pries my arms from around his waist. He then grabs a plate that had a sandwich on it and gave me water.  I thanked him and ate. 

After eating, Michael reached behind his back and revealed black flats with ribbons on them.  I thanked him and put them on.  Michael then helped me with the ribbons wrapping them around my legs and tying them into a bow.  He then steps back and observes me.  He nodded and picked me up bridal style.  Michael heads to the bedroom and places me on the floor.  He kisses my cheek and grabs my phone from my clown costume that I wore on Halloween.  He turns it on and began typing.  I cock my head to the side and waited.  I hear music and he grabs my hands. 

( Imagine this song playing during the scene)

Michael wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap my hands around his neck.  The lyrics of the song made me sing softly as he began to dance in a slow pace.  He then spins me slowly and then grabs my arm and begins to spin both of us in a circle.  He stops and and stares into my eyes.  He strokes my H/C hair and kisses my forehead.  I smile and continue dancing.  Unexpectedly, he grabs my waist and picks me up and spins me around.  He stops and I wrap my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist.  I blushed bright red and smiled.  He chuckles and sways side to side with me in his arms. 

The last minute and a half of the song, Michael lays me on the bed and gets on top of me.  I shallowed a bit as he lowers his lips to mine.  Our lips smacked amorously as he pins my hands over my head.  He sends kisses down my neck and attacked my sweet spot.  I moaned with pleasure as his fingers travel up my stomach, wiggling his fingers, making me giggle uncontrollably.  He then gives me love bits on my collarbone and poked my sides.  I laugh and he stops just as the song ended.  I smile and close my eyes and fell asleep, as he lays one last kiss just below my ear and falls asleep on my stomach.

Author's Note

Me:  Yeah!  Finally another chapter done.  Sorry if it took me this long to update, I had a choir competition.  We got a first in the organizational and then yesterday, we went to Troy Middle School and competed and we got a first.  :D

Norman:  She was also watching Freddy movies late at night and she didn't want to go to sleep.  *pats my shoulder*

Freddy:  I bet she had nightmares about me.  *smirks evilly*

Me:  I did.  But Michael was there to kick your ass.

Michael:  I would anything to help my girl. *taps my nose playfully*

Me: *smiles* Awww thanks Michael.  Thanks for reading.

Jason: Vote and comment and see you next chapter.

Me and the slashers: Bye.  :D