Chapter 12: Trouble

November 3rd
(Your POV)
I wake up to poking my back.  I ignored it and laid on my back.  This time, something poked my side.  I giggled, and opened my eyes.  "Michael?" I said tiredly.  "Even better." a demonic voice said not sounding like Michael at all.  My vision unblurred and I screamed at the sight I saw.   Freddy was on the side of bed watching me.  I stormed out of the room, unknowingly triggering a tripwire by the door.  Once I passed the door, water fell on top of me.  I screamed as the freezing water made contact to my skin and looked up.  There was a bucket above my head. 

I looked behind me and Freddy was laughing mischievously as he walked closer.  He pulls something from my back and waved it in my face playfully.  I got a good look at it and saw it was: a taser.  I stepped back and Freddy pins me to the wall.  "What are you going to do with that?" I stuttered.  "You should already know what I'm going to do with this." Freddy said menacingly.  He switched the taser on and attacks my ribcage.  I scream in agony and pain as he chuckles darkly and continues. 

The taser touched my arms, legs, sides, and stomach.  "Keep crying, it's beautiful." Freddy said laughing.  "I want to wake up!" I cried.  Tears running down my cheeks.  "You're not dreaming Y/N." Freddy stated.  "You're all mine." He then dove into my neck and began to suck on my skin.  I cried louder, hoping Michael will rescue me.

Freddy picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and throws me on the bed.  Using his claws, he lifts the hem of the skirt of my dress and I screamed.  I kicked him in the crotch and ran away again.  I ran into a wall, and Freddy grabs me.  He rolled up my sleeves and cuts my forearms with his claws and ties my wrists.  He places my tied hands over my head, and began to bite my neck. 

"Michael, help!" I cried at the top of my lungs.  "He can't save you, cutie, he can't protect you."  Freddy said sinsterly.  I whimpered as he continues biting my neck.  Suddenly Michael appears behind Freddy and stabs him in the side and lifts him up by the neck and says in a dark tone.  "Stay away from my girl, you psychopath!" and stabs him in the side again.  Freddy yells in pain and disappeared. 

While that happens, I tied myself and ran into Michael's arms, crying.  "It's okay, Y/N, I'm here." Michael said calmly.  He carries me to the bed and sits me there while he sits in front of me.  I wince in pain as his fingers travel up my arms.  "What did he do to you?" Michael asked.  "He...gave me...shock therapy.  I shuddered.  "Where did he shock you?" Michael asked.  I pointed to my arms, legs, sides, and stomach.  "What else did he do?"  "He pulled...the skirt of my dress up and looked.  He also cut my arms."  I showed him the cuts, then pulled my hair back and showed him the hickeys.  "He also bit my neck...hard."  Tears began to run down my cheeks and I cried into my hands.  He braces me gently, knowing that I'm in pain. 

"He'll pay for this." he said into my ear.  I nodded in agreement.  We went to the bathroom and ran the bathwater.  "A bath will help you calm down and help with the burns." I blushed and stripped off the dress, tights and undergarments and got in.  Michael grabs a washcloth and cleaned my arms, ridding them of the dried blood.  He then grabs peroxide and sprinkles drops of it on my cuts.  I whin a bit but didn't pull away.  After the cuts were medicated, he kisses my forehead.  "I'll be back in a while." he said leaving the bathroom and closing the door.

(Michael's POV)
I closed the door and sighed.  My Y/N went through hell.  Freddy's in so much trouble.  But I needed help to do it.  I grabbed a phone on the wall and called the number.  A voice came over the phone.

??: "Hello?"
Michael: Hey man.
??:  Hey Michael.
Michael:  Listen to me, I want revenge on Freddy for hurting my girl.  I need your help.
??:  Sure.  I wanted revenge on Freddy ever since we fought on the Crystal Lake dock in 2003. 
Michael:  Good.  Thanks. Bye.
??:  Bye.
Michael hangs up the phone, pulls on his mask and waits outside.

(Time skip to a half an hour)
A man the same size as Michael wearing a hockey mask, carrying a machete walks up me.  "Hey Jason." I said.  "Hey Michael." Jason said.  "Do you know where Freddy is?" I said strictly.  "He's by Crystal Lake."  "Good.  Let's go." I said.  "Time for revenge." Jason said menacingly, stroking his machete. 

(Time skip to Crystal Lake)
"Krueger!" Jason and I yelled argrily.  Freddy slowly appeared from behind a tree.  We slowly approached him weapons ready.  "Oh hell no!" Freddy yelled and ran to the end of the dock.  Freddy turned around and saw me and Jason approaching him. 
(Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees VS Freddy Krueger.  Major violence alert!)
Freddy ran to me and I swiped at him with my butcher knife and cut his arm.  Freddy laughs insanely and struck my chest with his claws.  I watched blood slowly trickles down my mechanics suit and onto my hand.  I then stab his shoulder.  Freddy laughs again and slices my left side.  I collapse and clutch my side.  Jason gets enraged and slices Freddy's right arm and blood squirts out from the wound.   Jason then kicks Freddy in the crotch and Freddy collapses in pain. 

"This is for making fun of me, and using my weaknesses against me!" Jason yells and stabs Freddy in the side with his machete.  Freddy groans and stares at me as I walk to him.  I was bleeding a lot, but I didn't care.  "This is for molesting and torturing my girl!" I said angrily and stabbed Freddy in the chest and stomach.  His blood splashed on my mechanics suit.  Freddy then groans, then chuckles darkly and disappears in thin air. 

I collapsed to my knees.  "Freddy's not dead.  He's temporarily dead."  Jason said patting my back.  "We got our revenge."  Jason pulls me up and walks me back to my house.  "What will Y/N say when she finds out that Freddy's still alive?" I said worriedly. 

Author's Note

Me:  That was the best chapter I've ever written so far. 

Freddy:  Jason and Michael got revenge. 

Me: Yep. *looks down* 

Jason:  Okay Mia?

Me:  One of your lines made me think about myself.  I was bullied since 5th grade. All because of my gentle nature and always being so forgiving.  Therefore, people always target me. 

Michael:  *hugs me and kisses my nose*

Me: *sniffles*  Thanks Michael.  *kisses his hand*  *turns around and continues the announcements*

Me:  Thanks for reading.  Vote and comment.  See you next chapter

Slashers: Bye.