4: class

Polly and Ethan never went back to her place

"Sort of figured they'd do it at his flat." I said as Harry showed me to his door after hours and hours of waiting to hear any type of noise through the microphone in Polly's room, only to receive nothing.

"Funny how you decide to share that little bit of information now." Harry remarked in a dry tone, rubbing his tired face as he opened the door, waiting for me to leave.

I tucked my hands in my pockets, about to step out before he stopped me, arm shooting out and blocking the exit.

His green eyes flickered over my body momentarily in thought before he finally opened his mouth.

"Empty your pockets." He instructed in an expectant tone as I kept my straight face.

Damn it.

Backing away with defeat, I suppressed a sigh as I took the fancy water bottle from beneath my jacket, avoiding his gaze with a brooding expression when I placed it on the table in the middle of the large hallway.

Harry crossed his arms over his chest, biceps flexing involuntarily through his tight polo shirt as he stared at me.

"All of it." He emphasized, gesturing with a flick of his hand to keep it coming.

I slowly inhaled, my chest rising and falling in a shallow release of breath before I took out two more fancy Voss water bottles from my jacket, putting them onto the table before sending Harry a look.

He still looked unconvinced.

"Hands on the wall." He said with a nod as I followed his instructions, hands on the wall and legs spread slightly as he patted me down.

I raised my brows with pursed lips when he didn't find anything.

"Happy." I deadpanned.

"Ecstatic, you're free to go you little thief." He gave me a disgusted once over, smirking slightly as I walked out of his mansion, hearing the door close behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder, checking that he closed the door before turning and taking out the mini Fiji bottle I stuffed in my bra I got from his room.

"Fancy water..." I whispered to myself, opening it with my long press on nails, happily drinking the water that cost more than my outfit with a smug expression as I walked off his property.

It's real weird but ever since Polly came into Ethan's life I've found myself to be in the rich part of town more than I've ever been before.

I liked Polly though, she hooked me up with a job when I needed a third one to help pay a few damages some tenants in my building left.

Walking into Sourire Le Restaurant, I received plenty of stares directed towards my tattoos and cut up basketball jersey, passing by circular, fancy dressed people at cloth covered tables and dimly lit candles while I gaze up at the sparkling chandelier above, hanging from the angel painted, vaulted ceiling.