26: candy

Harry and I had never been in a situation like this before

Two years ago we would have been mocking one another, making snide comments and remarks about each other's clothes or personality while passive aggressively rolling our eyes (the rolling eyes was more of Harry's thing).

But now Harry's arm was branded around my waist from behind to keep me still as his hand fervently rubbed up and down on the area between my legs, stroking my throbbing center with the heel of his palm, in the corner of the hallway away from everyone as my hands were splayed over my head on the wall while I panted, trying not to release a sound.

"There we go Vee, that's it." Harry praised in approval when I started to keen against his touch, rubbing myself against his palm for more friction, biting my lip with my eyes shut in pleasure as I felt him run the tip of his nose up against the side of my neck, both of our hearts beating erratically.

His gifted hand left me, making me finally suck in a breath of air, attempting to calm myself before he pulled my back against his firm chest, his evident hard on pressed to my backside.

"Keep your hands on the wall." Harry instructed into my ear before he slipped his hand down the front of my pants, making me shakily gasp, jerking against him when he passed through the waist band of my briefs, as I arched my back and let my head fall over his broad shoulder with a slackened jaw, helpless.

It almost seemed surreal, that my friend's girlfriend's best friend who's annoyed me since the day we met with his khaki sweater wearing style and my tattooed rugged attire always clashing had his pampered hand down the front of my pants, fingers grazing the bare skin, fully touching the most sensitive part of me before he suddenly stopped, stiffening behind me.

"Woah." Harry breathed in bewilderment against my neck as I attempted to catch my breath, my chest heaving and his hand completely still between my legs.

"W-what." I gulped, letting out a small whimper despite myself when he skimmed his fingers over my opening, his other arm keeping me to him.

"You're like... really wet." He said after a few moments of playing with my slumped, quivering body as I felt my cheeks heat slightly.

"Well yeah-" I began, trying to find the words to say only to end my sentence with a soft moan of surprise when he suddenly inserted a finger inside of me.

"No I mean like, super wet, you're like some type of slip n' slide water park right now." He continued in amazement, pumping his finger slowly before his thumb rubbed slow circles over my clit.

"I mean I knew I turned you on.... but I didn't think I turned you on this much." Harry chuckled in triumph, beaming like a kid on Christmas before he pecked my cheek as I grit my teeth, looking at him with narrowed eyes before he added another finger, my knees buckling and hands slipping as he quickly stabled me.