13 : crash

The sound of tape stretching filled the air before Harry tore the strip off from the circular tape, finishing rolling me up in a blanket with my hands restrained by my sides and tying tape around me so I wouldn't get out

"You horny bad little girl." Harry chastised as I wiggled on the ground screaming, his foot on top of my blanket entrapped body before he brushed his hands against one another in satisfaction.

"There we go, now you can't kiss or touch me you dirty perv." His grin was more than pleased as I let out sounds of discomfort, screeching.

"You don't like my kisses." I claimed, resting my face on the cold, marble floor.

"On the contrary, I do like your kisses." Harry corrected as I raised my head.

"So you're just being an asshole." I accused with narrowed eyes.

"No, I'm being a gentleman and I don't want to take advantage of you." He snapped, kicking my butt on the ground as I flailed in my blanket, irritated.

"The reason I've been ignoring you was because it was weird, and I just wanted to keep kissing you. Do you even know how many dirty dreams I've had about you the past weeks?" He questioned, laying down besides me on the ground.

"One hundred." I hiccuped.

"Someone's cocky." He snorted, placing his hands behind his head as I smiled, making a show of wiggling my eyebrows suggestively causing him to let out a laugh.

"God they were the freakiest things ever but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like them. One dream, you were a waitress at that restaurant where you threw wine in my face." Harry began, turning on his side and propping himself up on his elbow to face me.

I laughed with my mouth closed, making me look and sound like a pervert chuckling.

"I remember that." I smiled.

"I remember that." Harry mimicked my voice, shooting me an irritated look as he hid his smile.

"Yeah, you were a waitress and you served me a burnt steak," He proceeded to tell me,  his hand resting on my blanket covered stomach before he leaned closer, his lips at my ear.

"And as punishment, I bent you over and fucked you on the table in front of everyone." He whispered, lips grazing my skin as I quickly turned my head to him.

"Woah." I said with wide eyes, not seeing that one coming.

"I know right." Harry trailed off with large eyes as well.

"That's messed up because that wouldn't even be my fault for the burnt steak, it would be Alan's. So you would have to punish Alan and bend him over a table and fuck him, not me." I pointed out as Harry slowly blinked at me.

He looked away with a sigh.

"Yeah cause that's the messed up part of what I just told you." Harry remarked under his breath.