30: tub

Let's count all the times that Bridget was problematic and or annoying shall we.

Let's not forget Bridget storming into Polly's beach house kitchen, already groomed and dressed in a tennis skirt and sweater with an angered expression that one time where she surprised everyone.

"Want some toast." Harry had offered with a mouthful of food before she raised her french manicured hand, slapping him straight across the face causing his head to snap to the side as the sound of the impact echoed through the spacious room.

Problematic: point 1

"I overheard Ethan tell Polly about your little threesome. And you told me you were going to sneak into my room later, oh please!" She had stomped one foot with a huff.

Annoying and problematic: point 2

Alan had started to laugh.

Bridget turned and slapped him too.

Problematic: point 3

"I hope you all enjoy fucking each other in hell!" She finished with an angered yell before she stomped off in her little heels, pushing past a startled Polly at the entrance.

Super annoying: extra point 5

Or the recent one at Harry's Halloween party just last night.

"I see you two are still in your disgusting threesome relationship." Bridget had sneered when she saw Harry and i together.

Problematic and annoying plus dim witted: point 8

Along with her giving me a clown costume and setting me up for some sick bidding I'd say her problematic and annoying points add up to somewhere over 100 for me at the moment.

"Why are you just listing my bad moments, Alan is just as bitchy and rude if not more." Bridget calmly pointed out, snapping me back to Alan and her who were sitting in front of me.

"Calm down Princess Peach, when have I ever been as problematic or rude as you." Alan countered, turning to give her a look with squinted eyes as she placed her hands in her lap and smiled like she had a whole line of evidence to back her up.

"Who the hell do you think you are that you can just call us out, we don't say shit about you and Polly." Alan had gestured his hand at a stunned Ethan when he saw Harry and Alan leave the same room in the morning.

"Exactly, so yeah, maybe there was a little touching, little dick brushing against ass here and there but we are both grown, mature, straight men." Harry ranted.

"Fucking tell him bro." Alan added with a fierce look as they glared at Ethan, awaiting the guy's response.

"You homophobic," Harry began

"Racist," Alan continued.

Problematic: point 1

That time that everyone was making out aside from Harry and Alan and Harry had glanced over.

Alan brought his eyes up from his phone.

"You better look the fuck away." He had calmly warned, the two guys noticing the couples kissing around them.

Rude: point 2

"You know what sounds real good right now, my famous chocolate cake." Alan kissed his fingertips.

"What makes it so famous?" Harry sent him a look.

"Oh, just a sprinkle of mind-your-fucking business." Alan said.