25: search

"Take off your clothes

"Take off your clothes." Was the first thing Harry's low voice demanded from behind when we entered his room, the sound of the door closing behind us, locking us in away from the party downstairs as I made a face.

"Excuse me." I began, turning to give him a look only to unexpectedly find him all the way across the room, pressed into a corner with his hands over his eyes.

"Take it off take it off take it off!" Harry shrieked, huddling himself further against the corner, his voice cracking making me finally remember his fear of clowns, realizing that was the reason he hadn't looked at me the whole time since he led me away from the crowd.

"Oh, I forgot you're scared of clowns." I said under my breath to myself in realization before he cut me off.

"I'm not-" Harry's voice was high, making him shut his lips closed before he cleared his throat.

"I'm not scared." He repeated in irritation, his voice returning to a deeper octave as he continued to shield me from his view, still covering his eyes.

I took one step forward closer to him, making him immediately release a small whine of discomfort at the sound, knowing I was nearing him as he whimpered and tried to blindly move further away from me, bumping his large cowering frame into a nearby furniture and almost knocking it down in the process.

Rethinking my actions I instantly stepped back at his reaction, giving the frightened man in a police uniform at the corner of the room one last look before I slipped out of the costume, letting the fabric hit the floor before I grabbed the wig, taking it off.

I was left in just my mismatched tan bra and black high-cut briefs, big red clown shoes, and an even redder and bigger clown nose on my face before I walked back over to Harry who still hadn't taken his hands away.

My hands gently grab his wrists, making me slowly lower his from his face, revealing his eyes that were screwed shut in anxiety, eyelashes fluttering and brows creased with an evident frown over his lips like a terrorized child.

Patiently waiting in front of him, Harry finally opened his vivid green eyes slowly when my thumb gently skimmed against the skin of his wrist in soothing circles.

His gaze locked with mine before he sent me a deadpanned expression at the sight of my large circular nose as I got in his face, leaning forward and crossing my eyes in a silly manner and laughing when he ruffled my hair before shoving me away with a roll of his eyes.

I stifled my laughter until I was just smirking before I waddled my way to his bed with the large floppy clown shoes on my feet, stopping right at the edge of the mattress before falling into the luxurious, silk blankets and fluffy cushions with a tired sigh, facing the ceiling.