31: eat

"And I'll have a beef steak with caviar and a side of creamed spinach." One elegantly dressed girl at the table requested, closing her menu and handing it to me as I recorded her order down with a polite smile, feeling Harry's eyes on me the entire time.

He was surprisingly calm, almost too calm after the initial shock wore off his handsome face as he leaned back in his chair, resting an elbow on the arm rest and running his ring clad fingers over his lips as he watched me with an intent look.

I continued to go around the table clockwise, jotting everyone's orders and acting like I didn't feel Harry burning holes in the back of my head with his intense gaze.

"I have a question about this meal, could you substitute the roasted vegetables with something else?" The man besides Harry asked, beckoning me forward as I went by his side, having to wedge myself between him and Harry as I leaned forward slightly to look over his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, definitely. You can substitute it with seasoned, cooked potatoes or-" The rest of my sentence was lodged in my throat, replaced with a shaky inhale at the feel of someone's fingertips gently running up and down the bare skin of my calf since I was wearing the standard black skirt and buttoned skirt uniform.

I eyed Harry from the corner of my vision, watching him stare down at the large menu in his free hand with deep concentration, the high cloth covered table covering his other hand that was gently skimming up my leg, leaving a trail of goosebumps in his touch as his hand traveled to the back of my thigh.

The man in front of me continued to speak, pointing at the words that seemed jumbled and completely foreign in my eyes when all I could focus on was the soft circular motions Harry's thumb was tracing against my thigh.

I grit my teeth in irritation.

"What about you Harold, see anything you like?" His friend asked with interest, still confused as to what he wanted before Harry simply smiled, placing his menu down.

"I most definitely do." Harry drawled out in a confident voice, the double meaning lying underneath his words reaching me as he finally shifted his eyes back to me, his hand only going higher before I quickly grabbed it, subtly bending his hand backward causing him to let out a quick squeak, covered by a cough before I shoved his hand away.

The way Harry was looking at me however didn't go unnoticed by his piers.

"Waitress, stay here for a bit," Another one of Harry's friends requested with a smirk right as I finished recording everyone's orders, making me pause and give him a look before I walked over to him across from Harry, the menus tucked underneath my arm as they all looked at me.

"I must say, your tattoos are quite interesting." The ginger haired guy patronizingly addressed, giving my skin a quick once over as the girls exchanged looks, trying to suppress their giggles.

Harry's grasp on the fork he was casually playing with tightened, glaring at his friend.

"Thank you." I simply said.

"Now tell me Harry, would you ever sleep with this specimen right her-"

"Yes." Harry quickly answered without a moment's hesitation, cutting the red head off before he could even finish his sentence.

Everyone's jaw at the table completely dropped, including mine.

"If she'd let me of course." He continued to twirl the fork in his hand, the ends of it on the table cloth before his mischievous green eyes flickered up to meet mine from across the table, as if there was no one else but me and him while a smirk played across his lips.