6 : wine

"Wait stop! it hurts! It hurts!"

"Polly babe, the needle hasn't even touched your skin yet." Ethan's soothing voice was heard besides her while the sound of a subtle buzzing filled the room.

"O-okay, I think... I think I'm ready..." Polly breathed out.

"Wow that's a big big needle." Harry commented from the side.

"Shut up." Polly snapped at him.

"Don't sweat it, look, Ron is getting a tattoo right besides you and hers is right on her pelvis." Ethan pointed out.

"But she's taking a nap while she's getting it!" Polly whisper yelled, squeezing my hand that was in her sweaty one for moral support as I stirred slightly, feeling the other tattoo artist run the needle across my skin as I slowly awoke from all the noise.

I lifted my arm from over my eyes, lazily blinking at Polly's worried expression as she kept her gaze trained on the needle near her wrist, lip caught between her teeth before I squeezed her hand.

"It doesn't hurt that bad." I comforted her as my tattoo was finished, the guy giving my slightly red skin one last swipe of the alcohol wipe in his gloved hand before I sat myself up, Polly's clammy hand still clutching mine as she looked at my new ink work with wide, impressed eyes.

She closed her eyes, long lashes fluttering before she slowly inhaled to collect herself.

"Alright, I can do this. I'm ready Ethan." Polly opened her doe eyes with determination, puffing her cheeks in anticipation before letting her hand slip away from mine, giving me a slight nod that she was okay as Ethan turned his attention back to her wrist while I checked out my new tat.

Harry appeared at my side, flipping through a tattered leather book of different tattoo designs before sending me a brief glance.

"Put a shirt on, no one wants to see any of that." He snorted, nudging me with a disgusted look since I was left in only a pair of sweats and black sports bra.

I gave him a calm stare before abruptly raising my tattooed fist as if ready to hit him in his little navy cardigan and tie, making him flinch back with a small squeak, quickly trying to hide behind the large book for protection even if he was a lot taller than me.

This caused a satisfied smirk to make its way to my face at the sight of his hunched six foot figure cowering from my five foot five self.

"Two for flinching." I declared in triumph, giving him two quick punches to his bicep as he scowled, throwing a dirty glare my way and rubbing his hit arm as I grabbed my shirt off one of the furnitures.

I caught Harry's eyes drift to the tattoo low on my pelvis before slowly traveling up to my stomach, lingering on my chest, then up to lock gazes with me, causing him to blink in surprise that I caught him staring.