20 : lines

Harry and Alan grounded into me, one behind and one in the front as I scrunched my arms to my chest, making a face, blinking when they began to just hump really violently until I was being shoved between the two and it just felt like they were pus...

Harry and Alan grounded into me, one behind and one in the front as I scrunched my arms to my chest, making a face, blinking when they began to just hump really violently until I was being shoved between the two and it just felt like they were pushing me back and forth between their tall bodies as I released little "oof's."

"Woah, those two guys are gorgeous!" One girl noticed, a crowd forming around us as they gaped at the attractive men moving against my completely still body.

"The green eyed one is so hot!" One gay guy yelled.

"Carl they both have green eyes..." His friend trailed off.

And just like that, the entire crowd of people around us erupted with gossip and chatter.

"The white dude can take me any time!" One girl hooted.

"Are you crazy? Do you not see the eyes on that chocolate god?" Another girl ridiculed her.

"Do you not see the white guy's jawline?"

"Why does the girl in the middle look uncomfortable?" Someone else asked.

"Shoot, I'll happily take her place anytime."

"Carl shut up, you have a boyfriend."

"Who's sexier!?" A random voice in the back screamed, addressing the main topic as the party goers split into two sides, half rooting for Harry and the other for Alan before I was humped so hard from behind I went forward, stumbling my way out of the male model sandwich going on.

I landed ass first on the ground, letting out a surprised and dazed huff, about to get up when-

"Uh-oh, is this a sexy battle we got goin' on back there! I think it is!" The DJ's booming baritone voice suddenly announced, a spotlight lighting upon Harry and Alan as I froze, squinting up in confusion, trying to shield my eyes with my hand as the music changed to Pony by Genuwine while everyone cheered.

Alan sent Harry a challenging smirk as Harry grinned arrogantly, dimples evident as I stood at the side, giving the two looks.

Really.

I mean- just really.

Alan was the one to make the first move, going over to me as I let out a sigh of relief, thinking he had finally gotten his senses back and was going to help me up before his body fell on top of mine, well not fully.

His hands were splayed on the floor near my head as he did that smooth grind move, sensually humping me on the ground while the girls squealed at the sight as I stared up at the ceiling with a completely done expression on my face.