First Date/ He Confesses

(F/S)- favourite snack
(F/D)- favourite drink

Brick

You told your friend blossom that you were going on a date Saturday with brick. Let's just say that she was a little more than surprised.

"Hold up! Your going on a date with brick?! My brother brick?! The big knuckle head brick?!" She all 'bout shouted. You raised your hand in defense and nod.

"How was I suppose to know that he was your brother?" You asked trying to defend yourself. "Um hello! Same color eyes same hair," blossom stated.

"Actually your eyes are pink," "same thing!" Your hands went back up in defense mood at her tone. "Okay, okay. Geez, I just called to asked if you would help me pick out an outfit for tonight," this got her to quiet down.

"Hello? Bloss are you still there? Hellooo?" You called. You checked your phone to see she had hong up. Within a few seconds, your door was burst open with a bubbly blossom in the doorway holding a few dresses and her makeup kit.

You were sitting on the couch in your living room with your hand over your heart, your breathing already heavy. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" You shouted at the girl. She shrug and placed the dresses on the couch next to you.

"Okay so we have three hours before your date which is not enough time for a girl like you, so we'll have to hurry!" Blossom said excitingly.

"Wait! What do you mean by a girl like me?" You asked. Blossom just shook her head, "nothing," she then proceeded to drag you to your room with the things she bought.

~~~~~

Your hands were on her cheeks in an attempt to hold them up, "your face is not going to fall off (Y/N)," blossom said folding her arms.

"Then why is it feeling like it weights a thousand pounds?" You ask sarcastically. Blossom rolled her eyes. You wore a red fitted dress that stopped above your knees with a blue leather jacket. You wore black boots and your (H/L), (H/C) was in your favourite hair style.

Blossom put a red rose in your hair and did your makeup which now made your face feel heavy. "Stop complaining you big baby. You still look good don't you?" She asked. You nod still holding up your face, "then right."

You roll your eyes and heard a knock on your door "that must be brick," blossom squeal slightly. "Wait how did he..." She cut you off mid sentence, "I send him your address," she told you. You face palmed and stood up to answer the door.

To your surprise, brick stood in front of you wearing a tuxedo and holding a bouquet of your favourite flowers. He still wore his cap though. He stared at you for awhile until blossom cleared her throat.

"Okay enough with the staring! Just go already!" She said pushing you out of your house, slamming the door behind you. Brick handed you the bouquet and offered you his hand to link yours with.

You accepted and he walked you to his car, opening the door for you. You got in and he closed the door behind you before going over to the driver's side.

The both of you spend your date at a fancy restaurant which was beyond experience and then went for ice cream. You being you decided to pay for the ice cream. After that he carried you back home and confesses to you in the car.

You told him you shared the same feeling as him which made him smile brightly. You give him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving him alone in the car. You speed walk up to your house as an attempt to hid your tomato red face from him.

🍝🍷🍝🍷

Butch

You were in your living room watch television and wrapped up in a bunch of blankets, when you heard a knock on the door. You paused your show and lazily got up, making your way to answer the door. You stared in utter shock at the person in front of you.