When you play video games together / He gives you a hickey

Brick

"Come on brick! Hurry up and grab the goddamn thing!" You shouted.

"Alright! Alright I'm going!" He snap back. Currently you were snuggled up in between your boyfriend's legs while you both played Call Of Duty.

"Yes, Finally! Now hurry up before the games over!" You barked orders at him as you two played along. Brick growl as he does as told, not really liking the fact that you were bossing him around and beating the crap out of him in a video game.

But at the same time, he kinda found it.....hot? The way you take charge and boss him around, if it was someone else he might of gotten into a fight with them physically, but for some reason he found it sexy the way you did it.

"Yes! I won!" You cheered and bounce slightly with a wide smile. Brick grin at your cheerful expression and watch as you happily rant about your win.

Your eyes widen in surprise as he shut you up with a kiss. You soon melted into the kiss and let out a soft moan as he lick your bottom lip. You allowed him access as his tongue slipped in, exploring your wet carven. This lasted for a good moment before you two parted because of lack of air. His lips traveled to your collar bone and sucked and gently bite on your sweet spot. He looked at the hickey with a proud smirk.

"We should play video games more often." He said with a smirk. Your cheeks were flushed as you nod slowly, trying to process what the hell just happened.

"Y-yeah....."

😘💏😘💏

Butch

"Move aside slow poke! I'm driving here!" You bark at your boyfriend, your shoulder purposely bumping his in an attempt to make him lose focus.

"So am I loser! And quiet cheating! Your gonna lose anyway!" He snap at you doing the same thing. Both of your shoulders purposely bump one another's as you shouted insults at each other.

You were both currently playing Mario car racers (can't remember to exact name) and you were at the top. Butch growl seeing his placement in the race....

Last.

His eyes lid up as he had an idea. Just before the finishing line was in view, he had paused the game.

"What the hell butch! I was gonna-" Your sentence was cut short by a soft pair of lips. Your eyes widen in surprise but you soon melted into the kiss. The kiss lasted for a few minutes until you pull away because of lack of air.

His lips trialed kisses to your neck, searching for your sweet spot. Once found, he sucked and nibbled on it creating a hickey. You moan, slightly disappointed as he pulled away.

While you were still in your daze like state, Butch took the opportunity and un-paused the game and crossed the finish line.

You soon came back to your senses and jumped out of your seat, your face representing a tomato. "What the hell butch! You cheated!" You yelled as your boyfriend ran of, laughing your ass off.

You sigh and ran a hand down your face, a small smile made it's way to your lips.

"Bakayaru..."

😘😝😘😝

Boomer

"Come on boom! We gotta save princess peach before it's to late!" You shouted from excitement and anxiety. It was the last level, you couldn't afford to lose. And you've been playing it for so long as well! You had to win!

"I'm trying (Y/N)! If that stupid monkey would just stop throwing those barrels, then it would be a lot easier!" He stated as he continued jumping. You two were playing Mario.

You as Mario and Boomer as  Luigi. You sat on his lap and leaned back into his chest as you two played.

You were on your way to get the princess when a barrel had caught you off guard. You groan and pouted seeing you had lost. "It's not fair! I was so close to winning the god damn game but no! That stupid monkey had to throw the stupid barrels my way!" Your rant went on and on as you glared at laughing gorilla.

Boomer couldn't help but smile at your rant, but it was getting annoying. "I mean come on! Give a girl a cha-" You were cut off by a pair of soft lips. Your eyes widen slightly due to your surprise but soon you started to kiss back.

Boomer pulled your legs over his, to position you better. When air was needed, he pulled away and started to kiss down to your neck, sucking and biting. A soft moan left your lips as he continued and found your sweet spot, creating a hickey. You moan softly as he peck your lips.

He looked up into your half-lid eyes as your cheeks were now a rose pink. "It's cute when you rant but can be annoying. How 'bout another game?"

You couldn't form any words due to your current state, so you simply nod. He smiled at you and kissed your cheek before restarting the game.

"I'm sure this time we'll win."