When you fail a test

Brick

"Awe don't cry babe. It's only a pop quiz, it could have been worse, like failing S.A.T," Brick said trying to comfort you. You stopped crying and looked up at him only to break down more.

"So you think I'm that dumb that I'll fail S.A.T as well?!" You wailed. He frantically waved his arms.

"No, no, no! I'm just saying that it doesn't matter if you fail a stupid pop quiz. There are bigger things to worry about and as long as we study hard for the next one, then you're okay," He pulled you into a hug. You smiled and hugged him back, happy that he was here.

"Besides if you do fail, the gas stations are always hiring," He joked. You pushed him away with a scowl as he burst out into a fit of laughter.

"I hate you,"

"I love you too,"

😂🤦😂🤦

Butch

"Hey it's okay if you fail one minsley exam. It's not like you failed half of them like me," Butch said. You sweat drop at your boyfriend's exam results.

"Maybe I should be comforting you... and tutoring," You said. Butch simply shrugged and threw away his report card.

"If it means I get to spend more time with you, I'm done," You smiled knowing that he's going to complain the whole tutoring session but would actually get some work done.

"Then from now on we're study buddies,"

"How about f-"

"Butch!"

🙊🙄🙊🙄

Boomer

"It's alright, we can always redo the exam if you want," Boomer said as he watch your hunched over depressed form.

"Boomer this is the 6th time I failed my driver's test. Let's face it, I'll never be able to drive," You grumble. Boomer pouted before a bright smile greeted his lips.

"How about I teach you? I was able to pass on my first try and we do have a car now," He suggested. You brighten up at the idea and jumped on his back from your excitement.

"Really?!" He nodded.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" You said, kissing his face with each thank you.
Boomer chuckle as he held you up.

"Anything for my princess," You blushed darkly as you hid your face in his shoulder.

"How about we go get some ice cream?"

"Yay! Onwards steed!"

🐎😂🐎😂