You Fight/First Kiss/ He Says 'I Love You'

Brick

After a week or so, brick had asked you to become his girlfriend which you gladly said yes to. Blossom was over joyed by the news that she fainted. You were everything she wanted for her brother so she was happy for you. Her sisters, who are also your friends, was happy for you too.

"So (Y/N)? Have you two....you know," blossom asked. Your face suddenly heated up "w-what are you talking 'bout?" You ask, stuttering slightly.

Blossom looked at you with a smirk"you know.....kiss," she said softly. Your blush deepen as you look down at your hands nervously, "n-no, not really. It was just a peck on the cheek and that's it," you told her honestly.

You heard her gasp softly "you haven't kissed on the lips?!" She said a little to loudly. You shushed her quickly "not so loud bloss!"

"Oops.....sorry," she smile sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck. "Can we change the subject? Please?" You asked. Blossom nod and instead you two talked about her life.

🙈🙉🙊

When you got back home, you were greeted by a soft kiss on your cheek, "welcome home babe," brick said. You smile and sat on the couch lazily.

Brick noticed that something wasn't right, and sat next to you "what's wrong?" He asked. You sigh softly and leaned back in the couch "bloss and I were talking today and she asked if we.....kissed," you told him. Brick looked at you confused,"And?"

Your had just closed your eyes for them to shoot open and slightly glare at your boyfriend, "and? And?! Brick we haven't kissed! Not once! Your sister asked me about it and I told her we haven't, and all your gonna say is 'and'!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU----" You were cut off half way through your little rant by a pair of soft lips.

The kiss was rough yet passionate which caused you to melt into the kiss. You kissed back after a few seconds, closing your eyes in the process. You both pulled away for air, panting heavily.

"Happy now?" Brick asked. You pulled him in for another kiss which lasted longer than the one before. You pulled away with a smile "now I am."

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

💏👫💏👫

Butch

"Hn. Just because you don't have fanboys," this set you off edge. You started throwing things at him, not caring what it was. Seeing that butch was famous throughout the school meant that he would have a couple of fangirls. Okay maybe more than that but still.

"GO FUDGE YOURSELF YOU SON OF A PUSSYCAT!!" You yelled continuing to throw whatever you got your hands on.

"YOUR SO OVER DRAMATIC AND ANNOYING!" He shouted. You growl angrily, throwing your sofa at him. For someone your size you were pretty strong. "THEN WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU ASK ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!" His sudden confession caught you off guard. You look into his eye to see if there was any sign to show that he was lying, but found none.

He walked closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, before pulling you into a sweet and passionate kiss. You both pulled away after awhile both breathless "I love you too."

(Sorry if it's short but I ran out of ideas)

💖💙💖💙

Boomer

"I can't believe you thought I was cheating on you!! We just got together! Why on earth would I do such a thing!?" You shouted at your boyfriend. Your older brother had just came back from college and had called you to hang out at your old favourite place.

Boomer was passing by the small candy shop and saw the both of you hugging, and you giving your brother a kiss on the cheek. He then confronted you when you got home which made you angry at him.

"I don't know?! And who was that boy anyways?!" He asked upset. "He's my brother you baka! He just came back from college and wanted to hang out for a bit!"  You shouted. Boomer made an 'o' shape with his mouth which made you let out a long sigh.

"I'm going for a walk. I need to cool off some of this steam," you told him, putting on your jacket and slipping on your flats.

---

You got back home around nine from talking with bubbles about boomer's behavior. She told that he could get like that sometimes and that he was just a little overprotective of those close to him.

You two talk for awhile before bubbles had to get home. You slowly opened the door and sneaked in through the small crack. The place was dark so you thought boomer had went home.

You jump in fright when you closed the door and the lights went on. To your surprise, boomer was sitting on the one seated chair, facing you. He looked gloomy for some reason.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I know I wasn't in any position to judge you but I couldn't help it. It's just that I'm madly in love with you and seeing you with someone else, makes me uneasy," boomer told you honestly. You smile "I understand boomer and I forgive you."

Boomer smile and got up, making his way to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He pressed his lips softly against your and began kissing you passionately. After a few minutes, boomer pulled away and looked into your (E/C).

"I love you," he said softly. You smile and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him into a next kiss "I love you too."

💋💞💋💞

Whoohoo!! Three in one bishes!! Take that world!!

Anyways I'm not even sure why I'm here so

Peace out✌:
Anime