You babysit

Brick

You were babysitting for your neighbor who was going on a date with her husband. Brick had came back unannounced finding a random kid staring at him on the couch.

"Babe! Why is there a random kid in the house??" He called out. You peaked your head out from the kitchen to look at him.

"I'm babysitting for our neighbors, this is their son, Levi," Levi continued to stare with a bored expression as brick slightly glares at him.

"I'm not sharing my snacks or games with this kid, did that enough already growing up," he said.

"Whatever"

"I wanna clean, this place is filthy"

🧐👶🏼🧐👶🏼

Butch

"Hey get back here you little-"

"Watch your mouth around the kids!" You shouted as Butch continues to chase around the twins. You were babysitting the Hitachiin brothers for your aunt. It was her job but she had gotten sick and asked you to take over for her. Now Butch had a drawn on uni-brow and a mustache while the twins ran off with the evidence in their hands. Permanent markers.

"I swear once I get my hands on the both of you you're both dead!" He shouted. The boys both stuch their tongues out, blowing raspberry which angered Butch more.

You sigh in defeat as you plopped down on the couch exhausted.

🤷🤦🤷🤦

Boomer

"Honey-chan! That's too many sugar! You're going to get diabetes by the time you're 10!" You said taking the container from him. Honey pouts adorably at you giving you the puppy dog eyes.

"But (Y/N)! The cake needs to be sweet enough for usa-chan and mori-chan!" He complained. Boomer came in chuckling at you struggling with yourself wether to fall for his charms or not.

"Come on honey-chan, let's go get some snacks with mori-chan while (Y/N) bakes the cake," Boomer suggest. Thankfully honey-chan falls for the bait and runs off with usa-chan to get mori.

You sigh in relief as Boomer pecks your cheek. "We'll be back soon, don't burn the house while we're gone,"

🍰🍭🍰🍭