He sees you shirtless

Brick

You and brick were in the living room watching your favourite show. Brick's hand was wrapped around you as you leaned into him, popcorn on your lap and your fluffy blanket covering your body.

You reach for your soda that sat on the table and opened it, only for the drink to splash all over you. Brick laugh at your expression "Priceless!". You growl putting the drink aside and taking off your shirt, showing your lace red bra. Brick blush a dark shade of red, surpassing his own hair when he saw your bra.

You notice his face and look at him in confusion before realizing the situation. You blush a dark shade of red as well before quickly pulling your blanket up to cover your upper half, "not a word..."

🙈😯🙈😯

Butch

You had just came home from practice and was more than exhausted. You sigh dragging your body to you and Butch's shared room. You were to tired to notice the raven headed male lying down on the bed, scrolling through his laptop.

He looks up at at you when he notice you and raised an eyebrow, expecting you to jump on top of him like you usually do. Your back was turned to the male as you took off your shirt. You were about to take off your pants when butch suddenly dog whistle behind you.

You jump and tried to covered your upper half with your hands, back still turned towards him. "Butch you pervert!" You shouted at him, your face a dark shade of red. Butch just smirk not saying anything while looking you up and down.

You ran into the bathroom, your face resembling a tomato while butch chuckle.

😤😉😤😉

Boomer

You were outside watering the plants in the yard which you've been mending to for the the past couple mouths, you and boomer have been living together. You smile to yourself seeing that your bouquet of favorite flowers were growing quite well. You were wearing a baby blue blouse with white shorts and a straw hat that you made in school.

Boomer was helping you water the plants but decided to spice things up. You gasp and let out a squeal as the cold water made contact with your cool skin. Boomer laugh holding the hose in your direction as you pout cutely.

You smirk getting an idea and wet boomer with your hose. It was now your turn to laugh as he gasp and look down at his soaking wet clothes. The two of you soon got into a water fight with each other which led to the both of you having to change your clothes.

You both walked into the house laughing at each other, while going to the bedroom. You took off your blouse forgetting that this was the first time boomer was going to see you shirt less. Boomer's face instantly turn red.

You notice this and raise an eyebrow before realizing that you took your blouse off in front of him. You blush yourself and grab a towel before running out to the bathroom. "Sorry!"

🙇🙈🙇🙈

Hiiiii! So it be an honor if you guys would vote.....please! For me!

Just saying....