When He Tickles You

Brick

You were continuously poking Brick to try and get his attention as he was always on his phone. He refused to give you any form of attention or affection and you were feeling needy.

"Brick, Brick, Brick, Brick, Brick, Brick, Bri-"

"What!"

"Hi,"

His eyebrow twiched and he looked at you irritated.

"You want my attention? Here!" He said as he pounced on top of you and began to tickle you to no end.

"Stop! I...I surrender! I'm done!" You shouted as he smirked mischiously while looking down at you.

"What do you say princess?" He teased.

"I'm sorry! Okay, I'm sorry!" Youu managed to spit out.

"That's what I thought,"

😁🙌😁🙌

Butch

Unlike with Brick, Butch was the complete opposite.

He was the one being ignored.

"(Y/N)~ Pay attention to me! Pay attention to me!" He whined as you were flipping through the channels on the TV.

"Not right now  Butch, I'm busy," You said, not really caring all that much.

Butch pouted and huffed as he stared at you annoyed. Suddenly a mischievous smirk was present on his lips. Without knowing, his hands found their way to your sides and he began to tickle you mercilessly.

"Butch! STop!" You yelled in between your laughter.

"What's the magic word~"

"P...Please?"

"No it's dadd-" His face was greeted by your fist.

😂👊🏼😂👊🏼

Boomer

The both of you were in the kitchen baking goods, since you were feeling snackish but was low on snacks. You smiled mischievously as you playfully threw a handful of flour at his face.

"Oh~ So that's how you wanna play?" He smirked while eyeing you.

You gulped and he slowly approached you before you made a ran for it. He soon grabbed you and fiercely started tickling you.

"I surrender! I surrender!" You yelled and he laughed. He leaned down and gently kissed you as he stopped his attacked. You let out a surprise gasp as he cracked an egg on top of your head.

"Gotcha~"

🥚😂🥚😂