He Gets Jealous

Brick

You were at the park hanging out with one of your friends, which happened to be a boy. You nibble on your rice ball with your friend as he talked to you about his new girlfriend, while drinking your favourite beverage.

A smile formed on your lips at his excitement, as he continued to brag about his new girlfriend. "She's everything I've ever wanted in a girl (Y/N). She makes me feel complete and happy you know," your friend, Dexter, asked.

"Yeah I do. You know all this talk your talking and yet you haven't told me who the lucky girl is," You said teasingly.  Dexter blush and give you a small smile.

"Her name's blossom," you spit out your beverage and choked on your own spit. "Blossom?!" You managed to say through your coughing fit. Dexter nod "yeah, do you know her?"

"Um yeah! She's my friend and my boyfriend's little sister!" You exclaimed once you were able to breathe again. Dexter made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"I can't believe she never told me!" You all but shouted. Dexter place a hand on your shoulder and tried to calm you down. "Hey you never told me you had a boyfriend until now," he tried to reason with you. You blush and shrug, "that's different," you said.

Brick was walking by the park (he was actually stalking you) and saw you with another boy unknown to him. He noticed the boy's hand on your should and saw the both of you blushing. This caused his blood to boil in anger.

He stormed over to the both of you looking unhappy. You hadn't notice him until he was standing right in front of you. You look up at him and smile slightly until you saw the look on his face.

"(Y/N) can I talk to you for a second?" Brick asked. You glance at Dexter for a second before nodding to your boyfriend "um....sure," you stood up and turned to Dexter "I'll be back okay?" Dexter nod and you followed brick.

Once he found you two were far enough, he turned to face you and pressed his lips against yours. You were caught off guard but eventually kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as his strong arms snake their way around your waist. When he pulled away he looked into your half lit eyes, trying to calm his breathing.

"What was that for?" You manage to ask. "It's a reminder that your mine," he replied huskily which sent shivers down your spine. You blush and rest your head on his chest, realizing something.

"How did you know I was here?" You asked. Brick blush a deep red, the color surpassing his own hair. "W-well um...you see I was just happening to be walking by and saw you," he lied. You raised an eyebrow before a smirk played on your lips.

"Were you stalking me?" You asked. This caused his blush to deepen if possible. "N-no!" He said embarrassed. "Awe your so full of jelly that you actually went as far as to follow me," you said teasingly.

"S-shut up!" Brick said looking away. You place your hand on his cheek and turned his head so he was facing you. You then pecked his lips "don't worry. I think it's kinda cute."

🍙💏🍙💏

Butch

"All you can eat buffer!" Buttercup cheered as she followed both you and butch. "It was suppose to be a date but sure, buttercup. You can come," you heard butch mumble sarcastically. You giggle as you both walk hand in hand.

When you got there, you sat down at a table in the back, away from everyone. Halfway through your meal, you constantly felt like you were being watched. Behind you was a guy a few years older than you who kept staring.

A waitress came up to your table and handed you a strawberry milkshake "oh um, I'm sorry but I didn't order this," you said politely. "I know. It's from the guy behind you," she said then walked away.

You turned around and saw the person wink at you which caused your cheeks to heat up a bit. Butch noticed and angrily stood up, taking the milkshake and your hand. He walked over to the guy's table and dump the milkshake on his head, "anytime I see your little pretty face around my girlfriend again, I'm gonna beat you so bad you'll end up in the hospital attach to life support," butch growl.

He then dragged you out of the store. You tried getting him to let go but it was no use. When you got home, butch slam the door and instantly pulled you into a rough kiss. After awhile you kiss back until you pulled away, needing air.

"You didn't have to dump the milkshake on the guy's head you know," you said catching your breathe. Butch blush a tint pink "he was staring at you. He should be thankful I didn't dump it on his pants."

🍖🙈🍖🙈

Boomer

You were in the park with boomer, enjoying his company. He got up and pecked your lips before going to buy you both ice cream. You sigh smiling to yourself, until a boy around your age was standing in front of you.

"Hi cutie, I'm Jack," he said. You raised an eyebrow at him and he let out a soft sigh. "Listen my friends dared me to do this and they always say stuff like your never gonna get a girl. To be honest your really nice and I swear I'm a nice guy, so could you like maybe kiss me or something," Jack asked hopefully.

You smile slightly "sorry no kissing, I have a boyfriend, but I can give you a hug though," you said. Jack nod happily and you stood up to give him a hug. You saw his friends with their mouths hanging open. Suddenly Jack was forcefully pulled away and was on the ground being beaten to a plump.

"BOOMER STOP!" You shouted pulling your boyfriend off of the poor guy. "I only hugged him because his friends were making fun of him! He knows I have a boyfriend!" You exclaim trying to calm him down. Boomer went back to his cute innocent self and hugged you.

You peck his lips which makes him smile. "You didn't have to knock him out you know," you said to your overprotective boyfriend. "He touched you. Yes I did," he said. A thought suddenly came to mind.

"What if he was my brother?" You asked. Boomer's face suddenly turned white. "That's a different story....."

🍦😹🍦😹

Lmao!