When You Get Sick

Brick

You were lying down in bed, wrapped up in a bunch of blankets with a high fever and a runny nose. Your worried boyfriend was basically panicking while going through his phone, trying to see if it was a virus.

He had called blossom over since this was his first time taking care of a sick person, seeing that neither him or his brothers got sick before. "Brick would you calm down!? She just has a common cold, that's it!" Blossom shouted at the boy.

"How do you get rid of it!?" He shouted back. "First of all don't shout at me!" "Well I wouldn't be shouting at you if you hadn't shouted at me!"

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep here!" You shouted at the two with red eyes and a red nose. "Sorry," they both apologized. You sigh and lie back down going back to dreamland.

"She just needs lots of rest and drink plenty of water. A little chicken soup could speed up the process." Brick nod and glance at your peaceful figure spread out on the bed.

After a week of brick taking care of you with blossom's help, you were out of bed and up and around.

🍜😨🍜😨

Butch

No one and I mean no one expected the all mighty butch to panic at just the sound of you sneezing. The both of you were at home watching TV when you started sneezing. Butch jumped up out his seat and ran to the other side of the room.

You look at him with a raised eyebrow as he looked at you with a scared expression. "What's gotten into you?" You ask him. He shook his head and ran into the both of y'all bedroom leaving you with a confused expression.

~time skip~

You had fallen asleep only to be woken up by a sudden banging on your door. You yawn and sat up on the couch while rubbing your eyes when you heard it again. "I'm coming! Jeez!" You got up and open the door only to tackled to the floor.

"What the!?" You look up at your intruder to see them dressed in all white and wearing a mask to hide their face. They press a cloth over your mouth and nose and before you knew it everything went black...

~another time skip~

You woke up with blurry eyes and a bad headache. Once your vision cleared, you look around and saw a few people dressed in all white. You look down when you couldn't move your arms and saw you were strapped down in your own bed.

One of them walked over to you and removed the mask revealing butch "Butch!? What the hell are these people doing in our room and why am I strapped down to the bed!?" You yelled at him.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but this is for your own good. They're here to help me with your virus." You look at the raven headed male confused. "What virus?!"  You ask. "Your sick (Y/N)! I heard you sneezing when we were watching TV this morning so I panicked. I called buttercup and she said that you had a virus."

Buttercup removed her masked and walked up beside butch. If you weren't strapped to the bed the both of them would be dead right now. "You called buttercup!?" "Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" Buttercup asked offered.

"That the both of you are idiots!" You shouted. "Hey!" The both of them shouted offered. "I swear once I get my hands on you your both dead!" You shouted struggling against the restrains. "Maybe this was a bad idea," buttercup whisper to butch as she watch you try to break free.

"Yah think!" He whisper back in a hash voice.
Let's just say that next time you were to get sick....your making sure to go back home by your brothers.

👊💀👊💀

Boomer

Seeing that boomer is known for being kind and caring, it was no surprise when he was prepared when you got sick.

After your water fight with boomer and the little peek show he got (😉) you had caught the cold. Boomer forced you to stay in bed and rest as he made you chicken soup. But before that he had given you medicine to deal with your little head cold. He wet a rag and place it on your forehead and even rubbed you down before you went and sleep. Bubbles would often come over to help him and bring you 'get well' gifts.

Boy were you lucky to have boomer for a boyfriend after hearing what Brick and Butch's girlfriends went through. You even made a mental note to check up on Butch's girlfriend once she's sane again.

💞💋💞💋

Hi everyone! Sorry for boomer's own being so short but it was expected. Especially since its our lil sweet heart boomer. Anyways hope you enjoy

Peace✌:
Anime