You Find Out He's In The Mafia

Okay so here I want you guys to image him without powers. And I hope this makes up for everything!

Brick

You glance behind you as you let out deep and heavy pants. You were currently on the run from your now ex boyfriend who had sent his men out to return you. You may be wondering 'why'? Well that's because you had just found out he was in the mafia, and not just any mafia, the most powerful one in townsville.

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if he was just a member (LIES) but he's actually one of the son of the boss himself. And him being the oldest meant he was next in line to lead the gang. When you first found out you didn't know what to do, but after found out he was going to propose to you that night. At that moment you only had one thought in mind:

Were you really ready to become the wife of a mafia boss?

NO!

I mean yes you wanted a little excitement in your life but this was just to much. Just think about it, can you really live all of your life in constant fear of someone trying to kill you? And what about if you want kids? This isn't exactly the type of life or people you want your children around. So with a heavy heart (not really) you left.

And now here you were, after six months when you first left Brick you had found someone new, someone different. Of course this time you made sure to do a background check on the man, and he was clean, but you also moved away from townsville. But somehow he had found you and this time he wasn't planning on letting you go. He killed your boyfriend as well as anyone new you had met, which in turn led you to having no shelter. Everyone you knew was now dead.

You weren't looking where you were going and tripped on a rock, spraining your ankle in the process. You groan in pain as you where yanked by your hair, and came face to face with the man himself. Your ex.

"Looks like i won princess. Now how about a kiss as a reward?" He whispers in your ear, almost in a growl like manner. You spit in his face and smirk seeing his drop. Your head snap to the side as your cheek now burns from the slap.

"That's not very nice princess. First you run off without an explanation, got yourself a new guy like the slut you are and when I finally find you you spit in my face?" Brick growls this time, forcefully grabbing your chin to face him. "Speak."

"F**k.....you." You manage to let out. Brick smirk returns as he leans in closer.

"As you wish princess." His lips then crashes into yours catching you off guard. 

Let's just say you weren't able to escape him after that.