He Ask You To Move In

(N/N)- nickname

Brick

You and brick have been dating for a few months now and he always sleeps over. Right now you were cuddling up to brick while he was fast asleep on your bed. Comfortable? No. Seeing that you were planning on living alone, you have a small bed that's meant for one person.

You turn around to get comfortable, only to land on the ground since your boyfriend's body was big, he hugged most of the bed leaving a small space for you. "Brick," you called him, sitting up.

Soft snores were heard as a response, "brick," you called out louder this time but got the same response. "Brick!" Your boyfriend woke up with a sudden jolt. "I'm up! I'm up!" He shouted.

You rolled your eyes "we need a bigger bed," you stated. He looked at you with tired eyes "why not.....move in with me? I mean...we've been together for..... some time now," he said trying to stay awake. You jump and hugged him tightly.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" You shouted kissing him all over. Brick was fully awake now and chuckle softly. You hurriedly packed your things asking/ shouting were a few of your things were.

🏡🌹🏡🌹

Butch

You and butch has been together for a few months now and once in awhile you would sleep over by him, other times he would stay by you. Today was one of the days where you would sleep by him.

Everything was going well until Butch's alarm clock didn't go off. You open one eye to see the time and panicked "oh no! I'm gonna be late for soccer practice!" You shouted jumping out of bed and hurriedly grabbed your things.

Butch sat up in bed and sleepily watch you. "Where's my bra?!" Butch picked it up from off the floor and handed it to you. "Thanks! My bat?!" I forgot to mention. You carry a big bat everywhere you go when butch isn't around for protection.

Butch spotted it by the door and pointed at it, "thanks! Oh no! My soccer bag is at home!" You shouted, starting to panic again. "You know, this wouldn't happen if you lived here," he said. You stopped panicking and faced your boyfriend. "Wait! Are you asking me to move in with you?"

Butch nod which made you smile and hug him. "Yes! I'll move in when I get back okay?" You said and peck his cheeks.

⚽🏃⚽🏃

Boomer

"Nana! I'm spend the night by boomer!" You shouted to your grandmother from in the living room. Her head pocked out from behind the kitchen wall, "okay dear! Tell him I said hi and no funny business while your over their!" She shouted back. You felt your cheeks heat up "Nana!" You said in embarrassment.

You heard her laugh before you left the house and saw boomer's car outside waiting for you. You hopped in the front and pecked his cheeks, "hi boomy," you greeted. "Hi (N/N)," boomer greeted with a smile.

You buckle up and boomer started the engine, "Nana said 'hi'," you told him. Boomer chuckle a little. The first time you invited boomer over for hang out for a bit, your grandmother had taken a liking to him on spot.

"You know I was thinking..." Boomer started. You turned to him and raised an eyebrow "go on," you said. "How 'bout you come live with me? I mean most of your stuff is there and your always over by me so why not?" Boomer ask. Your eyes glitter in delight.

"Of course boomy! I would love to!" You said with a smile. You pecked his lips when you two pulled up in his driveway before skipping inside the house.

👵🏡👵🏡