When you watch anime together

Please wait for me to tell you when to play the song! Thanks!

Brick

"So they get superpowers just by yelling louder? And the loudest person wins?" Brick ask with a raised brow. You slightly slap his chest and shushed him, snuggling closer into his arms.

"Just watch the god damn show!" You hissed softly, your eyes focused on the screen.

Currently you had gotten brick to watch Dragon Ball Z with you, while you two cuddled on the couch. Although you've watch the show a thousand of times, you were still into it. Brick sigh in defeat but continued watching.

~time skip~

"Yes! Frick yes! Beat his a$$ goku! Get it!" Brick stood out of his seat while into the show, you not far behind.

"Come on! Beat him to a pulp boo! Get freezer's a$$!" At this point you were almost on top of brick's head, but he didn't care as he, himself was to into the show.

When your favourite part came on, brick decided to join you. "Kame! Hame! Haaaaaa!"

😂😅😂😅

Butch

"So wait. So he found a book and all of a sudden, he has the ability to kill everyone?" Butch ask, confused as hell.

"Shut up and just watch the show!" You hissed, your eyes glued to the screen.

Butch rolled his eyes but watched along anyways. Some how you had gotten him to watch Death Note with you. It was your first time watching it and so far in was going pretty good...

~time skip~

"No! L please no! You can't do this to me! Please baby don't go! Don't die!" You yelled out pleas as tears stream down your face.

Butch was in a corner rocking slightly and he mumbling little pleads as well. You saw tears at the corner of his eyes throw your teary eyes.

"Why....Why must he die?!" The both of you send the rest of the afternoon, crying over the lost of your favourite character.

😭😫😭😫

Boomer

"Why are we watching people ice skating?" Boomer question although looking quite interested

"You'll see." You mumble while munching on some popcorn. It was movie night and this time you decided to pick a anime. It was a new one that you hadn't watch yet  called Yuri on ice but you have heard a few things about it.

"Fine! I'm trusting you on this..."

~time skip ~

[Play the song now]

"I don't care! I ship it! I don't care! I ship it, I ship it!" You sang as you jump up and down. Boomer wasn't far behind as he dance happily.

"Victuuri for the win!" You both shouted as you continued your actions.

Let's just say that although boomer's a guy himself.... He's now a yaoi shipper.

😉😂😉😂