Spending time together/Quaratine

Brick

You and Brick would normally be cuddled up next to each other on the couch binge-watching your favorite show on NetFlix. You would rest your chest against his chest, listening to his gentle heartbeat as the show boomed throughout the house, the two of you deciding to just relax for the day and be lazy together.

"Brick, can you get me a glass of water?" You asked, glancing up at him from the corner of your eyes.

"It's too far~," He whined as he tightened his grip around you and hid his face in your hair.

"Please~ I promise the next time I'll be the one to make the water run," You plead. He stilled for a minute before reluctantly letting go of you. You sat up as he rose from the seat to go into the kitchen. You were beginning to lul into light sleep when you were suddenly shaken awake.

Brick stood in front of you with a glass of water in hand.

"What took you so long? I was beginning to think that you went out to a river to retrieve freshwater as if there was none in the pipe," You joked as you sat up and took the glass. Brick simply rolled his eyes as he sat down next to you.

"I brought back a few snacks and bottled water for us so that neither one of us would be forced to get up again," He explained, pointing at the table in front of you which was now occupied with snacks and drinks. You smiled at the kind gesture and pecked his cheek.

"Thanks,"

😊🥛😊🥛

Butch 

"I'm so bored! I wanna go outside!" Butch whined. He sat upside down on the couch as you sighed from exhausted, having to deal with his whining for the last couple of days.

"Unless you want a ticket or have to deal with the cops, stop whining and find something productive to do around the house," You scolded. Honestly, ever since you guys have been in quarantine, you've been more like a scolding mother than his girlfriend.

Butch always had the energy to waste and wanted to go outside and play sports or something but seeing that things were getting worse, he had no choice but to stay indoors. You had somehow managed to put up with it until now as he seemed persistent on annoying you as entertainment. He sat upright in his seat as a playful smirk was present on his lips.

"How about we f-"

"Don't even!" You cut him off. He huffed in annoyance and went back into his previous position. 

"Then I guess I'll just die of boredom,"

😒🤦‍♀️😒🤦‍♀️

Boomer

The two of you have been active a lot around the house, cooking, cleaning, baking, anything to keep you both busy. Right now you were currently taking care of the laundry while Boomer was making desserts for the both of you.

"I'm almost finished with the cupcakes after we can practice sharpening our art skills while snacking," Boomer shouted from the kitchen. You came back with the laundry already folded and placed them on the bed to be put into their different piles. You were so bored you had separated the clothes into different piles from tops to pants and old to new. You even went as far as to separate them by color scheme.

"All done here," You said. You headed into the kitchen to check up on Boomer as he was taking out his third batch of cupcakes thous far.

"I think I overdid it with the cupcakes," He commented. You smiled and pecked his cheek. 

"We'll just have enough cupcakes for today and tomorrow. Besides we can never have enough desserts," He smiled and nodded in agreement.  You two were always busy so there was never a dull moment in your days together.

🧁😛🧁😛