They're Gamers

Brick

"Oh come on! You had him man! What the hell happened there!" Brick yells through his head phones. If anyone was to walk in now, they'll think he was crazy, but (Y/N) knew better start this point.

Before brick became a gamer, it was much more simple to get him out of the house. But now? Might as well go out with a rock if you want to make much of a difference. She learned the hard way that the only way he'll show her any affection was if she clung on to him until he loses, that way when he's in his desperate state, he'll cuddle her to feel better.

Not gonna lie, that was the best part.

🎮💜🎮💜

Butch

"Get the gem Butch! The gem!"

"I'm trying geezh give me a break!"

"I'll break your neck if you don't hurry up!"

So Butch may be a gamer, but there's no bigger gamer than his girlfriend (Y/N).

He's not complaining though because to him, the way she takes control is hot.

👩‍💻🎮👩‍💻🎮

Boomer

"Boomer I'm bored! Let's go out to eat!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she cuddles his back, squeezing his waist slightly to catch his attention.

"In a minute love. Just let me finish this game. Ahh good damn it! Blowfish.theblowjob you had him! What the hell happened!"

When the game was over he carelessly threw the headphones and controller away in anger.

(Y/N) saw this as her chance a quickly got up, pulling him with her. She took him out for ice cream and a walk through the park as a means to cheer him up

🎮🍦🎮🍦