You make them listen to kpop

Brick

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Brick complained as you sat besides him with your laptop.

"Oh hush now child and let the kpopper do her magic." You reply silly like. Brick rolls his eyes but smiles nonetheless.

"So what video are we watching?" He ask out of curiosity

"We're watching 'fake love' by  반탄소년단 (BTS)." You squeal in glee. Yes you may have watched it a thousand times, but what's one more??

💜💜💜

"I'M SO SORRY BUT IT'S FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE!" Brick continues to chant as you were doing the parts of the dance that you knew.

"Something, something, something in Korean, I don't know the rest of the wordssssss." You two finished.

Well turns out that one more turned into fifty more.

😂💜😂💜

Butch

"What's the name of the Chinese group again?" Butch says, spreading out with a lazy look.

"CALL THEM CHINESE ONE MORE TIME! I DARE YOU BUTCH!" You yelled trying to defend your boys.

Butch raises his arms in surrender and frowns. "Sorry sorry! Korean group." He corrects himself. You slowly put away the knife that you held in your palms and sighs.

"Good. Alright so we're gonna listen to EXO 'monster'." You state and press play.

🙅🙆🙅🙆

"YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER! I'M CREEPING IN YOUR HEART BABE!" You continued to sing out loud while butch struggle to learn the dance.

At least he no longer makes fun of them.

😝😘😝😘

Boomer

"Who are they again?" Boomer ask already forgetting everything you told him.

"They're six incredibly amazing guys, who needs a lot more love and support and needs to be recognized before I lose it!" You state, almost shouting at the end.

"Alright! Geez! But what song are we listening to?"

"We're listening to 'crazy sexy cool' by my loveable babies Astro!"

🔯🙌🔯🙌

"SO EASY TO LOVE YUH! SO EASY TO LOVE YUH! SOMETHING, SOMETHING, I DON'T KNOWWW!!" At this point the whole neighborhood knows Boomer voice.

You ,on the other hand, were busy fangirling. Well at least now he's a BIG Aroha