Prince charming

Boomer

"Hey (Y/N)! How are you?" Bubbles ask as she gently pats your back. You wince in pain and discomfort and your feel a jolt run through your body.

"Omo! I'm sorry! What happened?" She asked, worried. I shook my head and forced a smile to form on my lips.

"It's nothing.  I'm fine, really." I calmly stated. Bubbles didn't believe me one bit but let it go for now.

******

"You useless piece of thrash! How the hell is this sh*t an omelette?! I don't even know why I put up with the likes of you and your stupidity!" He took the plate , smashing in to the ground, causing it to break. A piece of the glass cutting into my leg.

"Baby I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean it right? I love you so much."

"Get the f*** out of my face! You can't seem to do anything right! I said to get out of my face!" He grabbed my arm and threw me to the side, making me crash hard into the wall, bruising my back badly.

"Please don't go! You know I love you and that I never meant to hurt you! Please  (Y/N)! You know your the only thing keeping me saint in this world..."

****

"So (Y/N), how are you holding up with boomer? I know he has minor personality disorder so I hope he's done nothing bad to you." Bubbles ask as she glances in my direction.

Minor is an understatement.

"Great actually. And no, he hasn't done anything bad, he's treating me like a princess." I replied, forcing a smile as I hold my slightly bruised arm from last night.

"Awe! Boomer is such a prince charming!" Blossom squeals with a bright smile.

Yeah. Prince charming.