Chapter 27

I opened the door into my room. This is perfect! I get to work right away. I move the desk, single couch, and bed the way i want it. Then, i unpack putting my clothes into the closet and putting on all my bed sheets and pillow cases. I clap my hands in satisfaction. Just one more thing...

I reach into a large box, and pull out a chalk board. I put it up on the wall, and write in red chalk:

WELCOME.

My chalk board is something i took down from my room, and is something that I use to express myself.

I open one more box, a long large one. I take out my keyboard and guitar. I place my keyboard along the wall, and my guitar on a stand. Now its perfect.

I hook up my computer and check my email.

---------------------------------------------------

The package is on it's way! No worries, the house is completely safe. If you're still having doubts, take a friend with you, someone you trust. I have written you a letter to go with the package, and we should communicate that way. I like snail mail. Hope to see you soon, there's a game in Toronto in a week!

---------------------------------------------------

I laugh. Snail mail? Oh Jonny. Yikes. I better tell him I've moved into a dorm, and to mail things here instead.

--------------------------------------------------

Snail mail is probably only something you would use! I will take a friend, probably my friend Vivian, she's a fan if hockey as well (Boston Bruins though) but she is a fan of Patrick Kane. I've actually just moved into a dorm here in University of Toronto! Mail things here:

A7V7F7 room# 1609

Thanks Jonny (:

---------------------------------------------------

I shut down my laptop and open my closet. I take Jonathan's sweater, his Jersey, and the puck.