Chapter 59

*Jonathan's P.O.V.*

"Lindsey, what are you doing here?"

I'm pissed. She has the nerve to come back here, like honestly?

"I miss you." She flirtatiously wraps her arms around my waist.

"Don't touch me." I flinch away.

What the fuck was she wearing? We're in a freaking rink, and she chooses to wear a sweater and tank top not zipping it up exposing her boobs. Its absolutely disgusting.

"Who's Alex?" She challenges, "Where is SHE, huh?" She sneers.

"Leave her out of this." I growl.

She crosses her arms, and stands her ground. Who even let her in?

"What's your problem Lindsey? We're done! What we had was seriously nothing, i don't even know why you're talking to me. Get out." I clench my fists.

I can feel the team staring now.

"Who let her in?" Andrew asked innocently.

I gave off a bark of laughter, and say the same.

Suddenly, Lindsey stares at something behind me. With one quick move, she grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me in. She kisses me hard, forcing her tongue in. She has her hands at the back of my neck, making the kiss long. I'm surprised, and it takes me a moment to throw her off me. What the hell?

Just then, i hear Patrick say "oh no..."

I turn around, and see Alex standing there holding two cokes, tears falling down her rosy cheeks.