Chapter 64

*Alex's P.O.V.*

The Stadium Series game is on! I've watched every single one of Jonathan's games on TV. It's my way of supporting him, even if he's forgotten all about me.

We've actually lost contact. I don't know how it's possible, knowing where we live and having our numbers. We just...stopped. It's weird, sometimes i want to call him up and just talk. But we've been separated for too long, and it's different now.

Vivian sits down on the couch next to me with a bowl of popcorn.

"Stop watching his games if you're just going to frown." She points out.

They show a bit of their warming up, and I grin. I look forward to seeing him on the big screen every game.

"Ahh, there's that smile." Vivian poked me in the ribs.

I made a face at her, then plucked a piece of popcorn out of the bowl.

Jonathan's the reason why I ever felt happy in the first place. I'm skating again, but not in his house. I go to the public rink now, even though i still have the keys. He's inspired me to skate again. It's something that i really love.

The game starts.

"Fuck the pens." Vivian says.

I surpress a giggle. Vivian hates the Penguins.

Jonathan scores a goal, and i grin. That's my boy. What am i saying? He's not my boy anymore.

Vivian high fives me, and the night ends well. Jonathan scored another, and after the goal got reviewed, he screamed "Yeah, baby!"

I admit that its extremely adorable.

The only flaw in the game was that the only Pens goal was accidentally tipped in by Seabs. Aw, he's probably going to take it hard. It happens all the time though.