Chapter 88

*Alex's P.O.V.*

Home sweet home. I know I'm from Toronto, but everyday, Chicago is becoming more and more like my home.

I'm blindfolded, and Andrew leads me by the arm.

"Where are we going?" I ask, confused. Jonathan's surprise has gotten me curious.

"I'm taking you to a nice restaurant that Jonny wrapped up. Saad, Kane, a few other guys, and Chaunette will be there!" Andrew says happily.

I swear, does this boy ever calm down? I smiled.

"You've been consuming too much sugar." I tell him.

"Don't I always?" He jokes.

I nearly trip, and Andrew steadies me.

"Ow." I mumble.

"Oops. Watch your step." He laughs.

"It would've been nice if you told me we're walking UP THE STAIRS." I say sarcastically. I walk up each step slowly and carefully.

"You know what? Screw this." Andrew steps in front of me, and piggy backs me.

Well then. That's one way to get me up there faster.

"We're here! Take off your blindfold." Andrew practically rips the cloth off my head.

"Ow." I say.

"Oops." He giggles.

I open my eyes, and in front of me is... a door.

"Open it!" Andrew jumps.

"Calm down!" I laugh.

I open the door, and beautiful lights suddenly turn on. The lights switch from red, to blue, yellow, then green.

"Oh it's beautiful." I breathe.

Just then, the stage lights up. Brandon sits at a small piano, and starts playing. Once he starts the chords, i know its 'All of Me.' By John Legend, one of my favourite songs.

Jonathan comes out with a guitar in hand, and starts strumming with Saad. I smile, and sit down on one of the chairs.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out. Got my head spinning, no kidding, i can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind? I want your magical mystery ride, and I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright. By heads underwater, but I'm breathing fine. Your crazy and I'm out of my mind."

He starts singing, and I'm surprised. His voice shakes a little, but he sings nice. I can tell he's nervous, and I do something unexpected. I join him for the chorus.

"Cause all of me, loves all of you.  Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause i give you all of me. And you give me all of you, oh."

Jonathan hands me the mic, and the second verse starts. Never once, did we ever lose eye contact, just the two of us, staring into each other, and singing.

"How many times to I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too, the world is beating you down, and around through every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I cant stop singing, its ringing in my head for you. My head's underwater, but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy, and I'm out of my mind."

I walk up to the stage, and Jonathan takes my hand. We sing together.

"Cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, ill give my all to you, yoire my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause i give you all of me. And you give me all of you, oh. Give me all of you, oh."