Chapter 87

*Jonathan's P.O.V.*

"Alex, don't be too bothered about that little girl. I know its bad luck to have someone die when you're in the same room, but it's a children's hospital. Happens all the time." I know it may sound rude. But its the truth.

"I know. I'll probably get over it soon."

"Good. Go to bed and have some rest alright?" I kiss her on the lips, and pull away. I guess she wanted more, because she leaned forward, and cupped my cheek in her hand. She kissed me slowly, and my hands naturally find her waist. My eyes are closed, and I feel my heart eat getting faster.

"Alex." I moan, "that's enough." I say, I'm fear of going too far. My parents are here.

She breaks away, and I breathe hard.

"Goodnight, Jonny." She whispers.

"You kill me, you know that?" I say.

She smiles, and I leave her room.

Now i have to meet HER parents. I hope this turns out well.

The next morning, Alex and I have to hurry and catch our flight to Toronto.

"Be safe!" Andree tells us before we leave.

The flight was only about five hours, and Alex fiddled with her iPod. I read a magazine about houses, and before long, we reached Toronto. The good thing about Toronto, is that I can stay in my own house.

Alex drove this time, and I have to admit, her driving is better than mine.

"We booked dinner with Mom and Dad tomorrow, don't forget." She hugs me from behind.

I catch her hands, and turn around so that I'm facing her.

"I won't forget."

I pull her lips to mine, and everything melted away. All I could taste were her lips, and I instantly closed me eyes. I felt her hands travel down to my chest, then to my waist. She struggled to lift my shirt up, and i helped her my simply just tearing it off myself. She placed her hands on my chest, and I moved down to her jaw, kissing her like crazy. She let out a soft sigh, sending a sharp kick below my waist. I want her now. I slipped my hands under her shirt, and lifted it over her head with ease. She was just in her bra, and i took a moment just to stare. I took off my pants, and she took off her shorts. We moved to my bed, and she pulled down my boxers. I threw her underwear to the side, and she kissed me long, and hard. I crawled on top of her, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Together, we were one. I felt her reach her high a second before I did, but it was just a second. We both collapsed on the bed, sweaty and out of breath. Alex turns away from me, her smooth, arched back calling to me.

"Oh god, Jonny." Alex breathes.

"Alex." I whisper, as I draw circles on her back with my fingers. "Why are you so tempting?"

"I love you." She whispers, and she turns around.

"I love you." I kiss her forehead, and she wraps her arms around my waist. We fell asleep like that, and i couldn't of asked for a better night.

I woke up, and Alex wasn't in my arms. I pull on some sweatpants, not even bothering to wear a shirt, and make my way downstairs.

"You have such a nice kitchen. You should use it!" She jokes, seeing me standing there.

"Thanks, Alex." I kiss her on the cheek.

She made buttered toast, and a banana milkshake for me.

"Alex, you're coming back to Chicago for the rest of the summer, right?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm spending my whole summer with you." She smiles.