Chapter 55

*Jonathan's P.O.V.*

Mom, Dad? What?

We go to a drive-thru at Harvey's, and i ask Alex

"Why was Mr.GoalwinningStanleyCup calling us Mum and Dad?"

She laughs, taking a sip of her Coke.

"His parents weren't able to make it, so i told him to think of us as his parents." She giggles again.

"That wasn't actually a bad idea." I nod.

"It was his day to shine, and i couldn't let his so called parents ruin it for him." Alex scowls.

"They should've been there." I agree.

We arrive at my apartment, and Alex is almost done her burger.

I had to drive, not being able to eat mine.

I'm eating my burger on the couch watching hockey highlights, when i feel Alex's hands on my shoulder. I turn around and see her standing behind the couch.

"Comere" i tell her.

She sits behind me, hands still massaging my shoulders. Her hair tickles my neck, and a warm and tingly feeling spreads all over my body.

"That was a good one." Alex says.

I'm confused for a moment, then realize she was talking about Jaromir Jagr's goal on TV.

I nod. "This guys a legend." I say.

I finish with my burger, and down my sprite.

She sighs a happy sigh, and i feel her breath on my neck. I can't help it.

I turn around, and kiss her. She's surprised, and backs away, but only for a second. She's realizing what happened, and she's kissing me back now.

Alex somehow got beside me on the couch, and my hands are caressing her face. I push aside her hair, and continue kissing her. I move down to her jaw, then to her neck. I place a long kiss on her collar bone, and she sighs.

She pulls away, and i look at her questioning.

"Did I do something wrong?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Nonono!" She says. "You're wonderful." She whispers.

She leans in, hair tickling my neck. She kisses me long and soft, right on the lips. I like her soft kisses better than my hard ones.

Suddenly, we hear keys scraping, and the door opens.

"Oh god." Patrick says, face reddening.

Alex stands up, and says, "we weren't going to do anything."

Patrick chuckles. "I always catch you two in the act, dont I?"

I feel my face get hot as i stretch out my legs on the couch.

Alex mumbles something about getting her phone, and retreats to her room.

"You have bad timing." I scowl at Pat.

He simply just shrugs, and smirks. Typical Pat.