Chapter 19 - Library

-Nanami's POV-

It's the weekend~ We're at the library since we wanted to study together. Study date...sounds really cute and I'm literally squealing inside.

"Kei~" I whispered.

"Yeah what's up?" He was opposite, looking at me through the open space on the shelf.

"Do you think this book will be helpful?" I gestured him to come over to my side.

"Hmm.." He flipped through the book.

"I think it's fine. Anymore?"

"Hai~ give me a moment." I said as I tried to reach for the upper shelf. I'm not too short but this shelf is too high for me to reach.

Suddenly, Kei was right infront of me reaching for the shelf. My face was literally facing his chest as he tried to take the book. The distance was really close and I could feel my face heating up. I was biting my lips while being hidden under his presence. Even if Kei is my boyfriend...this kind of situation still makes me dokidoki. It's still a dream for someone I like to be cornering me like this. My heart was throbbing so badly as he did that. His scent was flooding my surrounding and I was so nervous.

"Ne, Nanami. I got it~" He said as he took the book down from the shelf.

"Nanami?" He tried to wave the book in front of my face.

Suddenly he leans in close to my face and my eyes widened when I realised how close he was.

"Your face is so red...Hmm?" He said as he caressed my cheeks.

"I-I'm not blushing!" I covered my cheeks with my hands.

"Ahh..I get it." He smirked slightly.

"Huh..?"

Kei put one of his finger on his lips instructing me to not make any noise. I was puzzled yet I was a little distracted by his cute pouty lips. Kei then cornered me with one of his arm on the shelf beside me. Suddenly, he leaned in to capture my lips. His actions were so sudden and fast that I didn't have a moment to react. It felt like fireworks blasting in my heart when our lips touched. His lips are so soft that I couldn't resist. His other hand was caressing my cheek. The euphoric warmth spread through my entire body as he kissed me. It felt like free fall.

"K-Kei.." I was breathing against his skin.

"I love it when you call my name like this."

"That's..." I looked down in embarrassment.

"Thank god no one saw us." He giggled slightly.

"I can't believe you just did that...in the library."

"I had the urge since you were blushing." He grinned.

"Why do I feel so happy to hear that?" I laughed.

"Kawaii na~" He patted my head.