Extended Chapter 2 - Magic in Kobe

-Nanami's POV-

"VENUS BRIDGE!" I exclaimed when I finally reached the end of the stairs.

"You're so excited ne." Kei said as he came up afterwards.

"Yeah of course! They have beautiful scenery here and the sun's setting soon so it's going to be really captivating!"

"Also..we're locking this lock here..right?" I said as I took out the pad lock from my bag.

"Yes yes Nanami~" Kei laughed at how excited I was.

Yep, we're at Venus Bridge and there's a famous spot where couples come here to lock a pad lock which symbolises their love. It's cliche but I think it's sweet and I'd love to do it with Kei.

We explore around the area for awhile and guess what? I brought some snacks for us to enjoy while watching the sunset. Yes, Nanami is prepared for everything todaaay~

We sat on one of the bench at Venus Bridge and I gave Kei his box of snacks.

"Ohh~ sugoi!" Kei exclaimed as he opens the box.

I smiled at the sight of that. One of the many things in life that I love is watching Kei enjoy his food!

"Thank you Nanami."

"Yeah sure, no problem."

We watched the sunset and enjoyed our snacks at the same time. Man, nothing could beat how I'm feeling right now. I'm at a place with such amazing scenery and I'm enjoying it with someone I love dearly.

"Nanami~"

Kei suddenly held my hand. He pulled me towards the romantic spot of Venus Bridge.

"Ne..remember when we were young, we sat on a bench by the beach and promised each other that we'll be together forever?" He said as both of his hands held onto mine.

"Yeah I do!" My eyes sparkles and I got really excited for what he's about to say.

"Even though we got separated...but I guess everything happens for a reason." Kei said gently.

"This time, we'll make sure that we'll stay together no matter what."

He was holding onto the pad lock as we locked it together with our hands.

"For some reason, that felt like magic." My eyes widened as I stared at our pad lock which wrote "Kei♡Nanami".

"Sure does." Kei pulled me into his embrace and we were just there enjoying each other's presence.

I place my hands on his chest as I nuzzled my cheeks against his and we laughed.

"You feel so warm!" Kei exclaimed.

"The sky is dark already." I look up and pouted slightly. Well, at least we got to enjoy the sunset.

"Okay~ let's go.." I was a little reluctant to leave this beautiful place.

I was about to walk away when Kei pulled me back and his hands held onto my cheeks before placing his lips on mine gently. His warm lips touched mine and the kiss slowly got deeper. I was caught up with how beautiful he feels. I feel myself drowning in him as he deepened the kiss, making it gentle yet passionate.

"We can't go off without a kiss, right?" Kei touched his lips slightly.

"Ohmygod, don't do that."

"Why? Too much for you to take it?"

"Yeah..that's so hot." I touched my cheeks with both of my hands.

"Kawaii na~" He pinched my cheeks.

"So, wanna taste it again?" He pointed to his lips.

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" I looked up to him.

I started tickling him on his waist and he was laughing so hard.

"Okay, okay..I won't tease you. Let's go back." He said as he laughed.

"Haihai~"