Chapter 31 - Selfie

-Nanami's POV-

"Nanami!" Miki-chan tapped on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I looked up towards the direction she was pointing to.

"Oh WOW. Are they serious?" My jaw dropped at the scenario I was looking at.

"They look pretty serious." Miki-chan chuckled.

"That's crazy. How did Ichinose-kun managed to change her mind??" I said as I look at Ichinose-kun holding Ari-chan's hand.

"I wonder about that too." Miki-chan replied.

"Is she still bothering you though?"

"Not that I know of." It's true, there hasn't been any harassment from her nowadays.

"You think they're together?" I asked.

"Pretty sure they are!" Dai-chan appeared from the back.

"Oh hello, Dai-chan."

"Hellooo~"

"DAAAAAI-CHAN, where's the pudding?" Miki-chan exclaimed.

"Oh, right here." He said as he took out a pudding from the plastic bag he was carrying.

"Thank you~~" Miki-chan gave him a peck on his cheeks and Dai-chan's face immediately light up.

"Ohhhh~ so sweet" I giggled.

"Don't worry, your sweetie pie is approaching." Miki-chan teased.

"Eh?" I turned around to see Kei walking towards my direction.

"Gomen, I was cleaning the classroom's board."

"It's okay~" I poked his fluffy cheeks.

"By the way, Dai-chan, please continue with what you were saying about Ichinose-kun and Ari-chan." Miki-chan said.

"Oh yeah, I've been hearing rumours saying that Ichinose-kun and Ari-chan are together."

"Oh so it's true?" Kei suddenly spoke.

"You heard about it?"  Dai-chan said.

"Well..she came to me and told me that she has gotten over me and I should regret that I didn't choose her."

"Whaaaaaat." Miki-chan scoffed.

"I am so glad guys c'mon." I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad too because that'll mean she won't be harassing you anymore." Kei smiled sweetly.

• • •

It's a busy night. There's a test tomorrow and I'm currently revising. Trying my best, although I'm about to break. I'm super exhausted.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I look at it to see a message from Kei.

Kei: Hope I'm not disturbing. What are you doing?

I smiled upon seeing that. I wanted to message him too but I thought I'll be disturbing him.

Me: Revision~ T^T I'm trying to hang in there.

Kei: If you need help, you can tell me.

Me: Thank you Kei

Kei: Before I leave the chat, here's a gift for you. //sends a selfie of himself//

KYAAAA. My heart jumped when I saw the picture. The way Kei takes selfie is so cute. It's like he just casually face the camera and took the picture. I love the way he is. I couldn't help but to stare at the picture...