Chapter 33 - Stuck

-Nanami's POV-

Guess what, we're stuck in a car just because Kei fell asleep and my family went off without me. We were supposed to be somewhere else right now but they left me here and asked me to take care of Kei while he's sleeping.

And we can't get out because there's nowhere to go and we're waiting for them to come back.

"Keiiii~ why did you fall asleep.." I pouted.

"Sorry Nanami..I'm sleepy.." He rubbed his eyes slightly. Is it me or am I really weak whenever he rubs his adorable droopy eyes?

"Hmm, what a cute voice..You should sleep then." I touched his hair a little.

"You're sad that we can't go anywhere?" He asked.

"A little."

"But it's okay since you're tired. I don't want you to be tired." I gave him a soft look.

"Then I'll make it up to you."

I was sitting beside Kei when he suddenly grab me by my waist. He held me with his warm and soft touch which made me flinch a little. By the time I had the chance to respond, I was facing him and he had this unexplainable look on his face. Yep..it's one of those sleepy faces. I squealed a little inside when I look up to meet his eyes. His sleepy face and droopy eyes always screw with my thoughts. His eyes were dark and they were staring at me. For some reason, he's able to attract me so much when he's like this. The sunlight radiating shone on the side of his face, his hair and his neck. My eyes were tracing him from his hair to his neck. Everywhere. His shirt was a little loose, showing his collarbones. Okay, I don't think I can live any longer. He looks A M A Z I N G. He's so mesmerising.

"You're having fun ne?" He chuckled.

"What fun?" I felt my face heat up when I realised that he probably caught me staring at him...again.

"Hmm..." His arm stretched out on one side and he started moving his fingers towards me, caressing my cheeks. My face was heating up so badly that his touch felt cold and I shivered slightly. Although, I'm totally enjoying the way he is touching me. My mind was so messed up. Thissss guy is driving me craaaazy.

"You're just going to touch my cheeks?" I casually asked as he touched my cheeks. His fingers stopped moving for a moment and his eyes divert towards my eyes.

"Why?" His cute pouty lips curved into a mischievous smile.

"Yabai..." I mumbled under my breath. The way he's looking at me is messing up my mind.

I want to kiss him. SO BADLY.

What kind of magical power does Kei possess? Somehow, he knew what I wanted. He always do.

Kei pulled me up and I was sitting on his lap with my legs tucked beside his thighs. I actually feel really comfortable with him..it doesn't even bother me anymore when we get intimate like this.

He held me by my waist, pulling me closer. I could feel our breaths mingling with each other. His scent were drowning me as I got closer. Damn. He smells really good. His face was so up close that my heart was beating at a rapid pace. It's a blessing to be able to look at him this closely. His face features were enhanced by the sunlight beautifully. I inhaled sharply when his playful hands messed with my skirt. He started making circles around my thighs. I'm literally dying? Is he going to kiss me or not?

"Are you being impatient?" He gave me an amused face.

"Eh? What do you mean! I can't take you seriously if you're like this." I pouted.

He draw the curtains, making sure that no one can see us. He lifted my chin and pressed his lips onto mine. His hands slowly travelled to my hips, holding me still. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing in the distance while we kissed. Slow, smooth and soft are how I would describe the kiss. He was showering me with gentle kisses and I gotta admit it, I love it. A wave of warmth and softness rushed through me each time he lock my lips with his.

"Feels romantic huh.." He smiled when we broke off the kiss.

"Why is your shirt so loose today.." My eyes were so distracted by his exposed skin.

His eyes travelled to where I was looking at. Even though the sunlight was gone, I could still see glimpse of his collarbones. Omg, end me. I'm turning bad.

My hands reached for the exposed skin and I run my fingers gently through his collarbones. Every contact with his skin makes me go crazy.

He was watching my every move and suddenly I felt his hand on my nape, drawing me in for another kiss. It was as if he wanted me to kiss him rather than just looking at him.

"So you're just going to look at me like this?" He smirked, questioning me the same way I did just now.

"Of course not."

My lips travelled to his neck and slowly I reached for his collarbones. I was placing gentle kisses on his skin. I could tell that he liked it. The feeling of my lips caressing his skin. Since Kei is always leaving me a hickey to take care of, it's my turn now..?

"What are you planning?" He asked.

I giggled in response and I had one of my hands on his neck and another on his shoulders. I placed a kiss on his collarbone before sucking on a part deeply. God, his skin is so soft. I died a little. I saw a red mark forming after leaving my lips in contact with his skin and I heard Kei inhaled sharply.

"Nanami, you're crazy.." His voice was faint.

"It's called payback."

"Ah..I see. You cunning little kitten!" He tickled me on the side.

"You're the kitten!" I laughed in response.

"What am I going to say if your family see this?"

"Tadah~" I said as I took out a concealer from my make up bag.

"Seriously." Kei chuckled.

"Do you want me to apply it for you~?" I teased.