Chapter 25 - Coffee?

-Nanami's POV-

"I need energy~" I yawned and stretched my arms and placed the pen on the table.

Once again, Kei's at my house. Sometimes I wonder why are we always going to each other's house? Anyway, it's a Tuesday afternoon and we're doing homework together. We're trying to be a productive couple...?

"Hmm..want some coffee?" Kei asked.

"Yeah sure..." I move towards the kitchen.

"You're making it for me?" I pin my chin on his shoulder.

"If you want me to~" Kei smiled.

"I'd gladly accept it!"

"Alright.." He proceed to the coffee machine.

After a few minutes...

"Here you go." Kei said as he placed a cup of coffee on the table.

"Careful, it's hot." Kei reminded me when I was about to take a sip right away.

I carefully took a sip after blowing the coffee for a couple of seconds.

"Kei..I'm so tired." I put my head on the table.

"I know, Nanami. We'll get some rest after this..hang in there.."

"It's delicious!" Kei took a sip and looked up to me.

I looked up and realised that the foam got on his upper lip. His eyes were so big and I was looking at him straight into his eyes. OH. MY. GOD. He is so adorable?! His long uniform sleeves were covering his hands. His slender, delicate fingers were holding the cup in such an adorable way. My heart's throbbing so bad and I'm melting at how cute he is..

"Kei..there's foam on your upper lip.." I was about to reach for the tissue box that was beside me when suddenly, Kei held my wrist.

"Get it off me." He said mischievously.

"How am I supposed to get it off if you're not letting my hand go?" I laughed.

"There are other ways.." He said suggestively.

"Eh? What oth-" I was interrupted when he pulled me forward, locking my lips with his. My eyes widened in disbelief. My lips brushed against the foam that was on his lips. It felt like warm bubbles caressing my lips. I was going crazy inside, this boy...he's always making my heart flutters.. I licked the foam that was on his upper lip..knowing that he wanted me to do that..

Kei giggled when I did that.

"You're like a cute little kitten licking me.." He laughed.

"Kei!" I covered my face with my hands as soon as I licked it off. I could feel my cheeks burning and it's probably really red right now.

"Look who's embarrassed."

"Y-You're always making me embarrassed."

"Totally awake now, right?" He titled his head, trying to face me while I was still covering my face.

"Yeah, yeah totally awakened by how adorable you were when you had foam on your lips."

Kei continued to laugh cutely.

"Mouuu..now I'm so embarrassed that I can't focus!" I frowned and pouted.

"I'll make sure you'll focus." He winked.