Chapter 30 - Surprise

-Nanami's POV-

"What.." I opened my locker to see papers filled with hate comments flying out.

"What the hell." I heard Miki-chan's voice behind me.

"It must be her. No doubt." Miki-chan said.

"She won't stop huh.." I said as I picked up the pieces of papers, throwing it into the rubbish bin nearby.

"Nanamiiii, you shouldn't get bullied by her like this!"

"Hm..mm..it's okay..I don't know how to stop her though."

Miki-chan came over to give me a hug and I hugged her back. She's always comforting me, I feel blessed to have a friend like her.

"What happened to your locker, Nanami-chan!" I look up to see Dai-chan.

For a moment, I thought there were something weird in both Miki-chan and Dai-chan's expressions. They grinned for a second when they saw each other.

"Eh? It's okay, Dai-chan~ I'll clean it up myself."

"Ehh..do you want me to inform Kei?"

"He's busy right..? It's okay."

"By the waaaaay, the two of you are behaving weirdly. Did something happened between the both of you?" I smirked.

"Eh??!" They both reacted in the same way. HAH. Guilty.

"I-I..." Miki-chan stuttered.

"Yeah, we're together." Dai-chan wraps his hand around Miki-chan's shoulders, pulling her in.

"OMG." I gasped.

"We didn't want to say anything because we thought you and Kei were busy enough in your own world." This time Miki-chan teased back.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Ahhhh Miki-chan, I'm happy for you~" I nudged her elbow.

"Tell me about how you two got together, okayyyy?"

"Fine fine." She smiled.

"Dai-chan! Did you tell Kei about it?"

"Tell me about what?" Kei appeared from the back and I was slightly startled.

"They're together!!" I exclaimed.

"Dai-channnnnnnnn, you didn't tell me about it!"

"Like I said earlier, the both of us thought you guys had lots of stuffs to deal with so we thought we'll keep it aside first. But Nanami questioned us earlier so..."

"That's kinda sweet as friends.." I said softly.

"We'll get to hear their story later~" I held on to Kei's hand, swinging it slightly.

But he was in a daze, staring at something behind me.

"Nanami, what happened?" Suddenly, he pulled me into his embrace.