Chapter 4 - Blush, Baby! Blush!

North

There's this huge garden surrounding the Sergeant Jasper and ever since most of my team moved here, I started a big vegetables and fruits garden on the far left corner. To have access to it, you need to buy a card at the building's reception desk and to participate in gardening to replace what you take. There's a list you need to fill every time you come to the garden, so we know who took what and if that person replaced what they took. There are not so many people who have access. It's mostly just my team and Axel's. The place is surrounded by a fence and locked. You need to be given a key to get inside and I have put cameras in the place. What do you mean, I'm obsessed? I'm only taking care of my veggies! There is also a little greenhouse.

What's in there? Lots of things. Potatoes, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, celery, spinach and much more. We have a place in the building for the herbs like rosemary, mint, thyme, dill, coriander, basil etc...

Why going to the grocery store for these things when you can make them grow here, knowing exactly what we're using to do so? But enough about that. I can see I'm boring you just as much as I'm boring my brothers every time I get too passionate about this topic with them. There's this one time that Mr. B fell asleep while I was explaining how important it was to add spinach to our diet. I swear he started snoring when I was halfway through my speech! 

Anyway, I'm going to the garden to collect some veggies for a meal I want to make for all fourteen of us tonight. It's extremely rare for us all to eat together, but we're having a barbecue and I want them to eat vegetables too. Not just meat and potatoes. I'll make a salad. Yes. It will have more chances to be successful like that. What the hell? Why is the door opened? Someone has to be inside. I really need to breathe and relax. It's not like I lock the place when I'm inside. Why should they do it too? Oh, now he'd done it! I'm going to strangle him!

" Luke Taylor, you fuckhead! So, it's here you're coming to hide when you want to eat sugar? That's such a shitty idea! You know how often I come in here! And seriously? What's that shit? A frozen hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate chips on top? Is this a dulce de leche cake? Answer me, dammit! "

I'm fucking fuming! That's enough sugar to put him into a coma! Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating but, come on! He has to be doing this on purpose, doing this in my favorite place! 

***

Sang

I'm so excited to be able to come to this garden and take care of my own vegetables and fruits! It's sunny outside and it's probably the last day that it will be as hot as it is right now. It's like they knew I wanted to have a day out and gave me exactly what I wanted. I'm wearing black short shorts and a black sports bra. I was at the gym a few minutes ago and decided to come here before going back upstairs. It's not like I'm naked or something.