Chapter 14 - God Bless Men in Tights

Brandon

I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't. For Pete's sake, I'm wearing tights! Why. Why did I have to lose this bet? If Corey wasn't so good looking, I would kill him right now. Well, not right now, because the traitor is not here, but as soon as I could get my hands on him! See, Corey was supposed to go to Comic-Con with Kota today. The thing is, he's sick and he asked me to go and film the whole thing with his camera. Kota wanted to go but not alone. I was happy to do it for my brother, but then, the little shit asked me to wear a costume. A very specific one. Then he told me that if I wanted to finally meet Sang - after three **** months of her living in the same building! - I would shut up and do it and then, then he said something to make me do it without arguing! He said: " If you're not a wimp, you're going to wear that costume like a champ. " Do I look like a wimp? Hey, now. Don't say that, little bird. I work with motorcycles. I get all dirty when repairing and customizing them. I'm a maaaaaan. I'm a motherfucking male. I ain't no wimp, dammit! Okay, so it wasn't exactly a bet, but more like a challenge...

So, I have been standing in line for two hours now to meet a bunch of people I don't know anything about because my brother loves their show and wants pictures of them and wants me to buy shit about it later. It's the first time ever they do a Comic-Con in Charleston. They chose the high school. Kota is almost as excited as Corey was yesterday before he started burning up and coughing his lungs out. Okay, I'm exaggerating about the lungs part. A little. Don't worry. Raven is taking good care of him. Not that way, you perverts! 

Oh. My. JHHYTFFRRR! Can my balls feel any more squeezed? I can't breathe! I bet Kota is feeling the same thing in his ridiculous costume too. Maybe that's why his voice was so high pitched a minute ago. Great. Now, I'm scared to talk. At least, Corey could have made me wear the Deadpool costume. I would've had my face covered, but he said Sang was supposed to meet them there and she needed to recognize him, so that's why he chose the Green Lantern costume for himself. The fun part is that Corey forgot to call Sang to tell her he couldn't come because he got a little delirious after he made me agree to go. 

Do you know what this means? It means that I can get revenge. It means that I can get 'Corey' to act funny in front of Sang so that she thinks he's not quite right up in his head. Come on! If you were me, you would do it! Think about my pride here! Think about my poor nuts and my poor baby maker in that costume! It can't even breathe! It's suffocating! Help! Free the animal!

 Come on! If you were me, you would do it! Think about my pride here! Think about my poor nuts and my poor baby maker in that costume! It can't even breathe! It's suffocating! Help! Free the animal!

Want to know something else? The frigging zipper is on the back. How the hell am I supposed to take a piss? I can't reach the zipper and there's nothing to open in the crotch area. Poor Ryan Reynolds. I'm telling ya. The guy is a saint just because he had to wear that damn costume. For months. Months! How could he manage to have kids after that? I'll tell you how. He has to have superpowered sperm. And rock hard balls. Like normal testicles, but with an armor covering the junk. Too visual? Sorry. Not. I'm too pissed about my costume. Turning around to look at Kota, I frown when I notice him covering the goods.