Chapter 18 - It's Getting Hot in Here

Sang

Just calm down, girl! You can do this! Dang it, miss Leo! Why did you do this to me? Standing in the bathroom, looking at myself in horror, I can't believe this is happening to me! If I was alone, it wouldn't matter, but the thing is, I'm not alone. There are two hot guys waiting for me to get out of here so we can go to bed. 

To sleep. Geez...

So, here's the thing. Lacy didn't bring any pajamas. She said she didn't need any, especially because Jefferson is here. Then, she came to the cabin about 20 minutes ago to borrow my pajamas because she had uh... something that came early this month if you know what I mean... Yeah, I had to give her other things too so she wouldn't bleed all over poor Jeff. I like being dramatic sometimes. Did you like the imagery? No? I'm so sorry! I have way too much imagination for my own good! I mean, can you imagine the guy- What do you mean, shut up, Sang? 

As I was saying, I gave her my pajamas, knowing I packed a lot of those so I had more in my room. Except I didn't! Do you want to know why? I'll tell you why. Miss Leo changed them for negligees! Negligees and babydolls. I tried to find one that looked a little less sexy than the other ones but no such luck. I grabbed everything and brought them to the bathroom the minute I found them. Holy schnitzel, guys!  Why does this have to be transparent? I would probably look less scandalizing if I walked out of here naked! What the shucks am I supposed to do? Holy cow! I don't think I can do this! I'm hyperventilating! Help!

Okay, okay... Let's look at them all... This one doesn't look too bad... It's not transparent, at least! I can handle black and brown satin. But why are there angry bear heads on the boobs and how the heck can their nose be exactly where my nipples are? 

Why, Leo? Why? Because she wants grandbabies, that's why! 

Taking a deep breath after putting on the atrocity, I try to be silent and run into my bedroom, looking for something to cover myself with.

" Are you ready to go to bed, Sang? " comes a husky voice from behind me. Eeeeek! I've been discovered! 

" Are you? " I squeak out in nervousness. 

" You can bet your sweet ass, I am. Get in here, baby. "

" Oh. Where are Nathan and Kota? " I ask, trying to buy me some time. If they're going to come in pairs to help me sleep, I suppose Silas isn't far. 

" They've gone back to their tent. I don't know what happened, but Kota said something about your suitcase and transparency. He was beet red. I think he's having a fever. Told me to come here and bring someone else with me. "

" So, I offered my relief. "

" You mean assistance, you crazy Russian! " barks North as I turn around to study Raven standing in the doorframe, wearing only a pair of tight dark brown boxers. I'm so screwed!

" Same. Now, let's go to bed! I'll show you my bear if you show us yours. "

" Raven, Goddamnit! " roars North with a scowl on his face. It's hard to know if he's really angry, though, considering he's smiling too. It's weird to see someone scowling and smiling at the same time. I think he's the only one who can manage that.

What did he mean about showing them my bear, though? Oh. Oh! My bears! The negligee. My bears! 

" You can already see them. They're kind of obvious. "

" Yes. They are. I meant the bears underneath. "

" Who in the world would call boobs bears? You know what? Don't even try to explain, Raven. Just... Let's go to sleep. Come, Sang Baby. "