Chapter 15 - God Bless Men in Tights: part 2

Sang

It's one of the first times I ever kind of pranked a guy. I think Marc informed me that Brandon was replacing Corey only to get back at Brandon for something he did to him. They seem to prank each other a lot. Not just Brandon and Marc, but also all the other guys I met since I live at the Sergeant Jasper. Even Wil, as surprising as it sounds. I saw him once put ice cubes in Jefferson's pants. It looked painful. Lacy was not impressed and kept trying to run after Wil to 'hurt his balls' because she wouldn't be able to get it on tonight because of him. Her words, not mine. I don't understand. I mean, Jefferson wouldn't be freezing down there all day. Just a couple of minutes at most. Lacy is awfully protective of his private parts. She's generally giving me too many details about Jeff's crotch and it makes me cringe every time. I keep telling her " Lacy, stop! He's like my brother! " Does she listen to me? No! She's so dirty that I think she beats Miss Leo. Though now that I saw Miss Leo's comic books, I'm not so sure... 

I couldn't stop myself when I took Brandon's hand and brushing his nose with mine. I'm getting closer to Corey and I feel like Brandon and I have a connection because of that. Not because he looks like Corey. It's hard to explain. I just feel comfortable around him and like I already know him. Corey talks a lot about his twin. I know what he does for a living and I can't wait to visit his shop! If he ever wants to give me a tour, of course.

Kota is a lot of fun! I think he's as much of a Game of Thrones fan as Corey and me. I still don't know what he looks like, but I'll see his face today eventually, I suppose. He needs to take his mask off to eat or drink at some point. It's fun to get to know someone without knowing what he looks like. At least, he knows I genuinely like him for his personality and not his physique. I do have to admit, though, the costume is intriguing and kind of sexy. I'm not the only one who believes that judging by the way girls keep on throwing themselves at him since we moved from Miss Leo's booth to the one selling all kinds of stuff. Brandon is trying to find a Game of Thrones t-shirt for Corey, filming the convention at the same time. It's adorable. He's doing all this for his poor sick twin. I'll need to pay him a visit when we go back home. I'll bring some Vicks Vaporub, chicken noodle soup, and affection. Affection solves half the problem. It's been proved. Don't look at me like that. It's a scientific thing. Ahem! Anyway...

As the army of fangirls grows and grows, we have no choice to run for our lives. Alright, I'll admit I'm being a little bit dramatic here, but our fear was real and the only door near us that was not locked happened to be...

" The men's bathroom? Really? "

" Thank goodness! I need to pee so bad! Kota, lock the door! Quick! "

But! But! There's nothing to cover the men's dignity between the toilets! Even the ones for the number twos! I heard they were renovating... I guess they forgot to lock the place before they opened Comic-Con. In my opinion, it's a very, very bad joke.

" Close your eyes and turn around, please, Sang. "

" Okay. "

The thing is, the zipper is stuck and Kota can't get it down at all.

" Are you kidding me, dude? If I don't take a piss in the next two minutes, I'm going to embarrass myself. Oh, gosh! Sang, I'm so sorry! I really wanted to impress you and all I seem to do is making me look like a loser! "

" Stop! You're perfect. Don't be embarrassed. Sometimes, things happen... I should know. I'm a specialist at embarrassing myself! Let me look at that zipper. "