Bonus #1 - How Hard Can it Be To Wash a Car?

a/n: 

Hey, guys! Tell me how you've been! 

Quite a while ago, someone pointed out that I have completely forgotten to write about how Victor asked Sang to be his girlfriend. Same for Nathan. How could I ever forget those two? I mean, my eagerness for Sang to have so MANY men in her life might be why but the point is I have forgotten and I could not leave it that way. Then the pandemic happened and my life got hum... upside down. It was a very traumatic time for me and my family and I'm only getting slowly back on my feet ( we did not get COVID. It's just something else I don't want to talk about here. ) and writing or reading anything Ghost Bird/Scarab Beetle related didn't interest me in the slightest. Right now, I'm writing a book in my own native language, which a lot of you know is French. I'm in the early stages and loving every second of it. 

But I couldn't at least finish this. I felt I owed it to the people who encouraged me so much during the years I have been writing here on Wattpad. I'm not leaving Wattpad. Maybe I'll write something in English again here someday, but if I do, it won't be a fanfiction or a polyamorous story and it will most probably be after I'm done with my book. Or maybe it will be a distraction from my book. Who knows? Just know that I have missed you guys so much and I hope you're all okay, healthy and happy. I'll also be working on a last chapter for Nathan, that poor forgotten boy... ;) 

I love you. Take good care of yourselves, my friends. Be good to yourselves and remember to smile and laugh. It's good for you. ;) 

Marie 
xxx
**********************************************************************************************

Sang

How hard can it be to wash a car? Well, it depends on what your intentions are. Do you want to wash your car or someone else's you're trying to impress? Do you have ulterior motives like me? Are you lazy or extremely anal concerning cleaning? See, I want to do something special for Victor and the only thing I came up with - with the help of my great friend Lacy - was to offer him a sexy car wash. Someone should have told me this was not the brightest idea and also how difficult it is to look sexy while actually doing a good job of getting a car clean. Especially when the car is an expensive one and you don't want to scratch it. 

Wearing a bikini was out of the question because 1: If I suck at this, I'll look even stupider with a bikini on. 2: This screams wardrobe malfunction. 3: Max is outside and I don't want him anywhere near my crotch. He saw me once in a bikini and I'm scarred for life.

I chose jean shorts and a white tank top. Because, you know. He likes white and we're trying to please him, here. Did not consider the fact that water, a black lacy bra, and a white anything on top would be bad when you're adding water into the mix. Oh, heck! Is it supposed to be sexy or not? Do I want to look like a granny or make him happy?

Not that happy. I mean, maybe...

Mind you, this is all going on before the author decided to end this fanfiction and ruin my entire life because now, not only do I have to live my life without being narrated but I also have to pretend like this is happening right now, knowing that it actually happened before my fifteen boyfriends became all my boyfriends. Because, you know, she forgot to tell you how Victor and Nathan asked me to be my boyfriends too. Sigh... this is exhausting. Maybe I should take a cigarette break. I mean I don't smoke but... Nah. That's just gross. How about wine? Yeah. Just a second. I'm gonna need my biggest glass for this. The one that's as big as a bottle, of course. 

Where was I? Oh, yes. Present, not so present time. When I asked Nathan to park Victor's car in the parking lot outside instead of the underground one, I didn't think he would put it so far from Sergeant Jasper that I would need a 30-minute break before actually starting to wash the car. See, I had to bring an insane amount of buckets full of water all the way from reception to here. I also had to endure questions and comments from Jefferson. He thought he should come and watch me suffer but I threatened him I was going to call Miss Leo and ask her to give him a lap dance.  He got the message.

So, I have never done this before in my life. That should be fun, right? I can't start without Victor being here, though. Oh! Oh! He's coming! He's frowning at his phone and hasn't seen me yet. I'm hiding behind the car so I can surprise him. Why am I suddenly so excited and nervous? Aaaaaaah! Okay, calm down. He's almost here. Quick! I need to make a sexy pose! Alright. If I put my hand on the opened door and one foot in the car... then... I just have to...stick my butt out a little... like...this...ugh!

" What are you doing, princess? It looks painful. Are you stuck? "

Oh, man! I'm not good at this! Look pretty, Sang. Get your foot out of the car, put your hand in your hair, and whip it like in a shampoo commercial. 

Act casual.

" Helloooo, Victor. " I say, trying my sensual, sultry voice and cough a little.

" Is there something in your hair? An insect? Do you need some water? "

" What? No, no. I'm fine. I was um... planning on washing your car for you, sexy, sexy man... Would you like to watch me seductively... do it, Victor? I could change your oil too if you show me how you like your oil to be... changed...? " I ask without coughing this time. 

Well, it's official. I suck at dirty talk. Was it even dirty talk? I guess I could learn a thing or two from Silas. Speaking of my dirty Greek, we're going to have to have a talk because Miss Leo looked way too happy this morning when she told me she saw Silas buck naked at the pool last night. Like Raven, Axel, and Luke, he has a tendency to not care about parading naked. Mostly in the apartment but last night, the pool was closed and Miss Leo must have gotten a key from Jefferson. 

Bribing Jeff is nearly impossible so I'm guessing she threatened him just like I just did about fifteen minutes ago. 

They should learn to keep their clothes on. It's not like I do it. Maybe I should try it. It looks liberating. I wonder how they would react if I did it at their place or mine while they're there? That's a thought. No bra, no nothing. I could brandish a sign saying: Free the girls! 

I could rebel! Yay!

Cocking his head to one side, Victor observes me with wonder and curiosity. If I was him, I'd be horrified by my obvious disastrous attempt at flirting. I'd also be asking myself why, oh, why did I ever think it was a good idea to want to date a girl so inept. 

It's not like he asked me or anything but before this moment, he looked very interested. 

Oh, God! I've ruined everything!

" Princess? Are you planning on washing my car or burning your bra? I'm confused. "

Ah, man! Why can't I think without opening my big mouth? 

It doesn't matter. Nothing matters except for this moment as my prince hugs me fiercely, his eyes, full of a fire that never stops burning when he looks at me, are studying my face like I'm the most complicated puzzle. 

" Why are you doing this for me today? " he murmurs, caressing my cheeks with both hands. Why? Isn't it obvious? Especially when he's being so... so Victor. * sigh * Perfect.

My heart is racing. You would think I would be used to men being near me by now. I mean Victor and his friends. Not just any man. But I can't stop feeling the butterflies when they're near me and right now, I know what it means. I have to ask him. That's why I wanted to do something for him. To prove to him that he's not the only one who has to give. More than anyone, he should be receiving. 

" I'm doing this because I love you, Victor. Because I- "

Lips...

Delicious lips...

On mine. 

I would like to mention that I don't mind at all not finishing what I was about to say if it means I'm being kissed so good. Where am I again? 

What's my name?

What am I?

" Well, Princess, you're my girlfriend, if you want to. "

Oh, yes. Yes, I want to.