Chapter 26 - Fancy Shmancy Elderly Bingo - Part Two

He was stunned speechless. How in the world could this happen to him on a date with his Pookie? After today, Sean would definitely need to thank Luke for his numerous pranks because it taught him to breeze through his brothers' laughter without too many scratches on his ego. Bless you, Luke! he thought while the crowd was hooting. Everyone was enjoying his slight discomfort, except one person and he was glad it was her because she was the most important human being in his life. When did she capture his heart? Hmmm... Probably the first time he met her. Alright, maybe after she released his poor baby makers. He never told her but the pain was blinding and he actually thought he might not be able to have children for a second or two... or a minute.

Sang looked pissed and her anger seemed to be directed at the people laughing at the situation. He hoped they were not laughing at him. He knew his brothers weren't. Couldn't be certain about the strangers around, though. Whatever. He was sporting the most innocent look he could pull off so he looked quite innocent indeed. Owen knew that cute puppy act by heart and fortunately for Sean, his best friend wasn't there to rat him out.

" Well, they said I had to write who I like on my chest and it had to be meaningful. I think my dedication is pretty clear to everyone now, " he told his audience with a satisfied smirk.

" Yes, I suppose being 'Sang's Bitch' is making your intentions toward her very obvious, " commented Axel, trying his best to cover his laughter. It didn't work well for him. Sang was looking at him with that look. The one she uses on the guys when they did something really stupid. That seemed to do the trick. Axel shut his pie hole and looked contrite.

" I'm a slave to her heart. "

" But was the Nutella necessary, though? " asked Wil. He didn't see the look Sang gave Axel and so was not aware of the peril he would soon be facing.

" It was the only thing available in my proximity. "

" Dude, there's a pen on the table right behind you. " a guy who looked familiar to Sean said. Didn't he move elsewhere a couple of months ago?

Sang got up, her face was red with anger as she walked to the poor guy's desk and slammed her hand on it. The sound echoed in the silence of the room as everyone looked stunned by Sang's fury. This was new.

" Are you stupid? Pens don't work on the skin well, you know? Second of all, I don't want him to scratch his precious abs only to prove what I already know! Yes, Sean is my bitch. Do you have a problem with that? " she all but yelled at the guy. He flinched, gulped and kept shaking his head no for a solid minute until Sang got annoyed and asked him to say it with his gosh dang mouth.

" No, sir! I mean, no, miss! "

" That's better! Now, leave and give Sean your Bingo cards! Oh, and one more thing. Didn't you tell Raven you were moving out? What are you doing here? "

The guy paled and looked at the floor, probably remembering Raven.

" M-my girlfriend lives here? "

How interesting of him to make his sentence a question, thought Wil. He was going to work with Corey and Victor to find out what the piece of poop - Raven's words - was really doing in their building.

" I don't care if your girlfriend lives here or not. They have names of people they don't want in this building and yours in on that list. I don't know how you got in here but we'll find out soon enough. " Axel told the intruder calmly. Sean hoped Raven didn't have his phone in his front pocket again or he was in for a surprise. That Russian never learned. Sheesh!

Soon after, they heard someone banging on the door and a very unhappy Russian entering the room.

" Why did you have to hurt my dick again? "